• PS3: 4
  • PS4: 5 (-2)
  • PSV: 1 (-2)

Unearned trophies: 489 >>> 372 (-117) l Goal: 200 or less

Earned Trophies: 4211 >>> 4328 (+117) l Goal: 4500

Platinum trophies: 88 >>> 92 (+4)l Goal: 95 or more

Completion rate: 95.93% >>> 96.60 (+0.67) l Goal: >97%

A very satisfying month!

For August I aim to complete my summer challenge games (Zero Escape, Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly, Ar tonelico, Rime, Abzu and Never Alone).

Also nearing my 100th platinum. I wonder if I should do something special for my 100th plat...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, alte_muehle91 said:

Games Played: 132 (+0)

S-Rank - Current: 118 >>> 122 (+4) l Goal 130

A-Rank - Current: 2 >>> 2 (+0) l Goal 1 or less

B-Rank - Current: 0 >>> 0 (+0) l Goal 0

C-Rank - Current: 0 >>> 0 (+0) l Goal 0

D-Rank - Current: 2 >>> 2 (+0) l Goal 1 or less

E-Rank - Current: 2 >>> 1 (-1) l Goal 0

F-Rank - Current: 8 >>> 5 (-3) l Goal 2 or less

Unfinished Games : 14 >>> 10 (-4)

• PS4: 5 (-2)
  • PSV: 1 (-2)

Unearned trophies: 489 >>> 372 (-117) l Goal: 200 or less

Earned Trophies: 4211 >>> 4328 (+117) l Goal: 4500

Platinum trophies: 88 >>> 92 (+4)l Goal: 95 or more

Completion rate: 95.93% >>> 96.60 (+0.67) l Goal: >97%

A very satisfying month!

For August I aim to complete my summer challenge games (Zero Escape, Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly, Ar tonelico, Rime, Abzu and Never Alone).

Also nearing my 100th platinum. I wonder if I should do something special for my 100th plat...

Sorry that I somehow missed you on the list. You are now included.

• Like 1

OK, last month was a tiny bit slow again, but at least it was better than June.

1) Finished a few last trophies for Pinball FX3. More DLCs should be on their way but, for now, I can enjoy the crispy 100% with #1 spot on the Fastest Achievers list.

2) Finally got the Platinum for Killzone: Mercenary. A great game, one of the best-est for Vita, but 10.000 kills for a bronze trophy is a bit of... an overkill.

3) Two easy games also done - Anna: Complete Edition and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Both are from old PS+ lists.

4) 'Secretly' working on another PS3 game, will sync the trophies when finished.

Completion rate reached 95% again, so I'm back the way I was at the end of last December. As for the number of unobtained trophies, I'm 11 trophies short from my record number of 164. Will make sure to improve this soon.

In August, I should be able to finally finish the 100 level grind in GTA V, then I may take a final stab at the remaining single-player trophies. Meanwhile I'll keep working on Zen Pinball 2. Some trophies will probably be too time-consuming to get them done before September, but I'll do my best.

Also, this year, I REALLY need to finish all the online/co-op/DLC trophies for all of my unfinished games, including Uncharted 3, Resogun, and Killzone: Shadow Fall. Not a simple task but this challenge keeps me motivated.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 1:05 AM, Arctic Cress said:

E ranks: 14
D ranks: 24
C ranks: 15
B ranks: 12
A ranks: 54
S ranks: 165
Completion: 70.89%

E ranks: 18 (up 4)
D ranks: 26 (up 2)
B ranks: 10 (down 2)
A ranks: 59 (up 5)
S ranks: 168 (up 3)

Completion: 69.97% (down 0.92%)

New: A Hat in Time (E), Cosmic Star Heroine [PS4] (D), Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus (E), Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation (E), Iron Sea Defenders (D), MUSYNX (A), Muv-Luv (E), Royal Defense: Invisible Threat (C), Sly 2: Band of Thieves (D), Squares (A), Trackmania Turbo (A)
Completed: Medieval Defenders (B to S), Pic-a-Pix Color [PS4] (New to S), XBlaze Code: Embryo (B to S)
Upgraded: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (C to B), Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational [PS3] (C to A), Persona 4 Golden (B to A), Sonic Adventure 2 (D to C)

oops

In all honesty though, I was probably going to play a lot of these games anyway. Unfortunately, MUSYNX and DJMAX Respect took up most of my time as I get addicted to playing through rhythm games very easily, and I neglected a whole lot of other games I started up, mostly for THL purposes. I didn't win the match that I started some of the games for which makes it even worse overall. Not to worry though since most of them (besides Neptunia, Dead or Alive, and Muv-Luv. No, I'm not skipping the text) are very short and can be finished rather quickly. Not going to worry about the ones that debuted at A this month, but I probably will complete MUSYNX once I get more accustomed to 6K mode.

As for the games I upgraded, Sonic Adventure 2 is a story mode finish away from A rank. Pretty amazed that I picked it up again after not playing it for almost SIX YEARS. In Danganronpa V3 I finally went back and maxed all the bonds, and I'm going to delve back into the trials to grab some monocoins while I explore all the alternate routes and get the last two hidden Monokumas. They're both on a Psyche Taxi track, and I never saw either of them when playing through the trials the first time. I'll be sure to save beforehand this time around. I feel like Persona 4 Golden would be a nice milestone platinum, but I have #100 planned already. I'm at 96, so that's only four steps away.

For stuff that didn't move, I gained a few trophies in Atelier Shallie Plus (C) and moved to the final chapter. The bonus boss seems a bit out there and I might just put him off until next play through, but I'll give it a few tries beforehand. I finally finished all the substories in Fate/extella (A) and have shelved it for now, I don't have any motivation to go towards that platinum (and I have a better Fate game to play anyways). I returned to Gravity Rush 2 (D) for the server closure and while I didn't get everything, I managed to get up to 2,000 dusty tokens which gives me the majority of the items from that side quest, and managed to outfit Kat's house enough for one trophy. I'll go back to it once I feel like finishing the storyline. The biggest achievement of this month though is finally clearing the completion list in Yakuza Kiwami (A) which was done very early in the month. I still have to get through the Climax Battles (finished the first three sets) and Haruka's stuff (AAA rank), and after that I'll do the Legend Mode playthrough for the platinum. Not looking forward to the car chase but I guess I'll just have to do my best.

• Like 3

This month's update:

81.87% ---> 85.55% (+3.68%)

S (67) ---> 68 (+1)

A (34) ---> 35 (+1)

B (4) (N/C) 

C (1) (N/C)

D (0) (N/C)

E (5) ----> 0 (-5)

F (0) (N/C)

Trophy Count:  3,937 ---> 4,028 (+89)

Games Played: 110 ---> 108 (-2)

Competed Games: 67 ---> 68 (+1)

Unearned Trophies: 750 ---> 574 (-176)

Country Rank: 7,484 ---> 7,278 (+206)

World Rank: 60,693 ---> 58,722 (+1971)

(Goal: (1) 2 B Ranks, (2) 30 A Ranks, (3) 65 S Ranks, (4) 85% Completion Rate)

(Goal Progress: (1) Unfulfilled (2 away), (2) Unfulfilled (5 away), (3) Fulfilled (+3), (4) Fulfilled (+0.55%)

• Like 2

June ->     July

S 34             35    

A 10             10

B 2               2

C 6               8

D 12            11 

E 8              9

July was a busy month for gaming, got to play and finish God of War and finally after a year platinum Borderlands 2! I started a few new games as well Jurassic World, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Detroit Become Human. Pretty happy with how the month went hopefully i can finish off some more games before starting any new ones.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

August is half-gone but not much to say for this old cat... Only finished Heavy Rain for PS3 (the 'secret' platinum from last month). I'm also getting close to 100% in GTA V (PS3 version as well), though it takes longer then expected. First there was the 100 level online grind. I did a few remaining levels with randoms using a bookmarked Capture mission, the one with cases already in drop zone, while listening to my old iPod. Then there were the remaining Gold medals in single player which also took a few evenings. Then it was time to clean up hobbies and misc activities (that last triathlon race for almost 30 minutes, maw-ha-ha... and that Vespucci Canals bike race, bleh...). Now I finally see the light in this tunnel; I only have 10 stunt jumps left, and this leaves us only Under-the-Bridge and Knife Flight challenges. Not the biggest fan of the latter but a shiny platinum is a shiny platinum... :comp:

Oh, and slacking off in terms of Zen Pinball 2. Only one trophy obtained, took me a few hours. Well, the remaining ones are rather difficult, even with the USB/cloud save trick. I definitely should try and earn a couple more before the month ends.

One more thing I've noticed: with the number of games I have now, adding a quick new platinum boosts my completion rate only by a tiny bit, about 0,02%. But earning a single silver or gold trophy from my current list gives me much bigger boost. Must have something to do with point values, ratios, rarity and whatnot... Anyway, more reason to try harder with my unfinished games.

• Like 1

Well I am stuck at platinum 199. Moving between 3 games to be my 200th platinum, but none of them are going very fast. So instead I thought I would post my wall of shame here to motivate me on my goals for this challenge. My goal is to have no D and E rank games. I am definitely moving in the wrong direction on this one so here is my list of what I still have to do for the next 4 1/2 months:

Spoiler

D Rank Games:

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - currently 28 % - goal 45%

God Eater 2: Rage Burst - currently 25% - goal 34%

Cosmic Star Heroine - currently 23% - goal 36%

Hyperdimension Neptunia - currently 20% - goal 35%

Destiny - currently 18% - goal 45%

Crash Bandicoot - currently 18% - goal 33%

Assassin's Creed III - currently 17% - goal 29%

Mass Effect - currently 15% - goal 33%

Sleeping Dogs - currently 14% - goal 30%

Battle Princess of Arcadias - currently 12% - goal 26%

XCOM 2 - currently 10% - goal 14%

Shadow Warrior - currently 11% - goal 25%

Battlefield 4 - currently 10% - goal 22%

One More Dungeon - currently 10% - goal 21%

Epic Dumpster Bear - currently 7% - goal 10%

E Rank Games:

God of War - currently 20% - goal 55%

Assassin's Creed Unity - currently 13% - goal 42%

Mini Ninjas - currently 8% - goal 43%

Rainbow Moon - currently 5% - goal 14%

Resident Evil 4 - currently 5% - goal 39%

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - currently 4% - goal 11%

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - currently 4% - goal 11%

Dying Light - currently 4% - goal 33%

Ico - currently 3% - goal 19%

Aer - currently 3% - goal 84%

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack - currently 2% - goal 17%

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - currently 2% - goal 10%

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, this summer is no more... :emo:

And, finally, I've beaten the last year's record in terms of unearned trophies. Now I have 156 instead of 164 but since there are no obviously easy ones left, it would be quite a feat to reach my goal in 4 months. Let's see what this old cat is capable of under pressure :comp:

As for the gaming itself, this month was quite productive:

1) Finished Heavy Rain (PS3), that Platinum I was 'secretly' working on;

2) After 3 years 11 months and 1 week, Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) is 100% complete;

3) Shook the dust off Road Not Taken (PS4) - very easy ultra rares (the game itself became easier after a couple of patches);

4) Added and completed Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) to fulfill my trophy quota;

5) Back to Resogun's DLCs (PS4), even earned a couple more trophies from there;

6) Going back to boosting Uncharted 3's DLCs (PS3) as well, no fresh trophies yet but I'm close.

In September, a part of my Killzone 2 gang will be boosting U3, so I'll join them. I'll also keep working on Resogun, will try to get my wife on board for that local co-op trophy :kiss:

Edited by K0t0bl1tz
  • Like 2

On 8/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, Arctic Cress said:

E ranks: 18
D ranks: 26
B ranks: 10
A ranks: 59
S ranks: 168

Completion: 69.97%

E ranks: 17 (down 1)
B ranks: 11 (up 1)
S ranks: 169 (up 1)

Completion: 70.49% (up 0.52%)

Completed: Word Search by POWGI (New to S)
Upgraded: Muv-Luv (E to B.)

That's it.

Most of that completion comes from Muv-Luv, DJMAX Respect (already A), and Yakuza Kiwami (also already A). So not much movement overall. I took most of the month off from trophy hunting all together. I'll get back to this in the coming months, with all the events I've signed up for.

Edited by Arctic Cress
  • Like 2

Games Played: 132 >>> 136 (+4)

S-Rank - Current: 122 >>> 127 (+5) l Goal 130

A-Rank - Current: 2 >>> 2 (+0) l Goal 1 or less

B-Rank - Current: 0 >>> 0 (+0) l Goal 0

C-Rank - Current: 0 >>> 0 (+0) l Goal 0

D-Rank - Current: 2 >>> 1 (-1) l Goal 1 or less

E-Rank - Current: 1 >>> 3 (+2) l Goal 0

F-Rank - Current: 5 >>> 3 (-2) l Goal 2 or less

Unfinished Games : 10 >>> 9 (-1)

• PS4: 5
  • PSV: 0 (-1) ✅

Unearned trophies: 372 >>> 357 (-15) l Goal: 200 or less

Earned Trophies: 4328 >>> 4464 (+136) l Goal: 4500

Platinum trophies: 92 >>> 95 (+3)l Goal: 95 or more ✅

Completion rate: 96.60% >>> 95.73 (-0,87) l Goal: >97%

Completion Rate went down a bit due to starting two new games, but apart from that this was a good month. Biggest accomplishment: I've officially completed my Vita backlog!!! Yay!

I've also reached another goal by getting my 95th platinum trophy. I'm quite confident that I can all my goals for this year.

In September I want to complete RiME and KHDDD and maybeeeee KH0.2. Hopefully I'll also get around to finally finally FINALLY start Ar tonelico.

• Like 3

July and August update:

S rank -              71             
A rank -              35           
B rank -               0            
C rank -               2             
D rank -               0              
E rank -               3              
F rank -               1             

Been continuing working on Star Ocean 4 and got to A. I hope to complete this game before the end of this year and the last parts are going to be very long. 

• Like 2

New Update:

S - 206 => 211 (+5)

A - 24 => 28 (+4)

B - 9 => 8 (-1)

C - 22 => 21 (-1)

D - 12 => 14 (+2)

E - 12 => 13 (+1)

F - 1 => 0 (-1)

Platinums - 195 => 200 (+5)  

Completion - 79.72 => 79.29 (-0..43)

Unearned trophies - 2288 => 2339 (+51)

Not a great month, really caught up in X com 2 right now but it is slow going. I did hit my goal of 200 platinums now, which is the 70th platinum this year so far. I keep hovering right below my 80% goal of completion as well. Hopefully, this month pushes that up.

Spoiler

D Rank Games:

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - currently 28 % - goal 45%

God Eater 2: Rage Burst - currently 25% - goal 34%

Cosmic Star Heroine - currently 23% - goal 36%

Hyperdimension Neptunia - currently 20% - goal 35%

Destiny - currently 18% - goal 45%

Crash Bandicoot - currently 18% - goal 33%

Assassin's Creed III - currently 17% - goal 29%

Mass Effect - currently 15% - goal 33%

Sleeping Dogs - currently 14% - goal 30%

Battle Princess of Arcadias - currently 12% - goal 26%

XCOM 2 - currently 10% - goal 14% => COMPLETED - current grade: A

Shadow Warrior - currently 11% - goal 25%

Battlefield 4 - currently 10% - goal 22%

One More Dungeon - currently 10% - goal 21%

Epic Dumpster Bear - currently 7% - goal 10%

E Rank Games:

God of War - currently 20% - goal 55%

Assassin's Creed Unity - currently 13% - goal 42%

Mini Ninjas - currently 8% - goal 43%

Rainbow Moon - currently 5% - goal 14%

Resident Evil 4 - currently 5% - goal 39%

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - currently 4% - goal 11%

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - currently 4% - goal 11%

Dying Light - currently 4% - goal 33%

Ico - currently 3% - goal 19%

Aer - currently 3% - goal 84%

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Trilogy Pack - currently 2% - goal 17%

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - currently 2% - goal 10%

Alone With You - currently 1% - goal 30%

Rogue Aces - currently 14% - goal 24%

Edited by colinmazzini
  • Like 1

July     ->     August 

S 35             35    

A 10             10

B 2               3

C 8               7

D 11            11 

E 9              9

Apologies for the delay in writing this i was out of the country and away from my computer with all the data on it. Another slow month with only playing and completing Overcooked 2. I played a little bit of adventure capitalist to boost it to a B grade but a S rank is a very slow grind. Hopefully September will be full of Spiderman and some Destiny 2. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 1:21 AM, Arctic Cress said:

E ranks: 17
B ranks: 11
S ranks: 169

Completion: 70.49%

and now

E ranks: 15 (down 2)
D ranks: 27 (up 1)
C ranks: 16 (up 1)
S ranks: 171 (up 2)
Completion: 70.60% (up 0.11%)
New: 428: Shibuya Scramble (E)
Completed: Muv-Luv (B to S), Muv-Luv Alternative (New to S)
Upgraded: Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus (E to C), Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation (E to D), Iron Sea Defenders (D to B.), Sky Force Anniversary (E to D)

Muv-Luv Alternative is one of the best VNs I've ever read. It's so good that I forgot to play games for about a week after finishing it.

In all seriousness, this month I concentrated on playing mobile games rather than tackle my trophy backlog, though I did manage to improve some of the Es that have been hanging around for a while. 428: Shibuya Scramble knocked out most of the completion percentage gain, but I repaired that by pushing Atelier Rorona Plus to a trophy before platinum. Since it will be my 100th platinum, I'm holding off on popping it until I can pop another milestone at the same time - trophy #7,000 and platinum #100.

Should have more gains in the coming months as the baseball season winds down and I have more time to play video games instead of watching sports like I do for most of the year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

August    ->  September 

S 35              36

A 10              10  

B 3                4

C 7                6

D 11              12

E 9                10

Apologies for the late update!

September was all about spiderman managed to play and plat the game within September. The game was really good just so many collectibles. Also got Destiny's newest expansion Forsaken and have been playing that as well as earned some more trophies in That's You! Hopefully i can get more Destiny 2 trophies and start ACO!     

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 2:15 AM, Arctic Cress said:

E ranks: 15
D ranks: 27
C ranks: 16
S ranks: 171
Completion: 70.60%

Now

E ranks: 16 (up 1)
D ranks: 26 (down 1)
C ranks: 17 (up 1)
A ranks: 58 (down 1)
S ranks: 173 (up 2)
Completion: 70.70% (up 0.10%)
New: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (E), Shenmue HD (D)
Completed: Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (A to S), PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) (A to S)
Upgraded: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (D to A), GOD WARS: Future Past (D to C), Rogue Legacy (D to C)
Degraded: Royal Defense: Invisible Threat (C to D)

Somehow I managed to keep the completion percentage going upward despite starting two more games. I started them for the current challenge on TrueTrophies that has you spelling out a pretty long phrase, and I needed a few more letters to complete it. Shenmue HD had an easy Y that I used (and then continued to use over the rest of the challenge, and FFXIII-2 had an easy E and was used to finish the challenge with a S. Most of the other games that got increases were also used in the challenge, like GOD WARS: Future Past.

The biggest thing though - Atelier Rorona Plus becoming my 100th platinum, and stacking the milestones so its platinum was also my 7,000th trophy. I also managed to complete PlayStation All-Stars on the PS3 before the online died (though the servers seem to still be up I think? weird). The main completion amount, though, was from pushing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory almost all the way to a Platinum, but I was two trophies short at the end of the month. It'll be my first platinum for November instead.

I've basically given up on my goal for getting 80% completion as I've already signed up for KYC this November, but I knew it was a longshot given how I start new games for various reasons all the time. I would like to keep it ahead of 70% despite KYC so hopefully it can stay that way.

• Like 2

New Update:

S - 215 => 220 (+5)

A - 28 => 30 (+2)

B - 8 => 8 (0)

C - 23 => 24 (+1)

D - 12 => 12 (0)

E - 11 => 12 (+1)

F - 0 => 1 (+1)

Platinums - 206 => 210 (+4)  

Completion - 80.34 => 80.27 (-0..07)

Unearned trophies - 2252 => 2343 (+91)

A slow month, but the goal is now 10 platinums a month to finish off with 100 platinums for the year.

• Like 2

So I totally forgot to post any sort of updates since the beginning of August so this is going to cover August, September and October

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evo A-->S

Pix-A-Pix Color (PS4) New-->S

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits New-->S

Amnesia: Memories New-->S

Sen no Kiseki 4 New-->E (was D for a time, but average completion went up and dropped it to an E)

Asdivine Hearts New--->S

Undertale New-->S

King's Quest New-->A

113 games played

98 completed games

91.48% completion (95% or higher)

297 unearned trophies (under 200)

S: 98 (no goal here)

A: 9 (less than 10)

B: 2 (0)

C: 0 (0)

D 3 (0)

E: 1 (0)

F: 0 (0)

Well, most of my goals are still doable, but I doubt I'm eliminating all the B ranks since one of those is God of War and that one keeps defeating my attempts to get the last two trophies in it.  But if I start no further new games I should be able to get the unearned trophies, completion and most of the other goals except the 10 or less incompletes since most of my incomplete games are long and not easy.  This month I'm probably going to focus mostly on trying to get my PS4 backlog wiped out as much as possible and then get those PS3 games up to at least A.

• Like 3