Is the Vita version any playable?

iFraaN97

The loading is atrocious, there's stuttering every 10-15s, which causes you to miss the ball often and there seems to be hit detection problems. It's a trash game in general, and it doesn't fare too well on Vita. There's no excuse for how poorly this minimalistic pos performs on Vita. But if you want the plat then it's not hard to do even with the problems. I would have gotten it faster but I didn't want this trash to be my fastest plat. Ms Pac-Man is one of my favorite games so I like it being the fastest. So literally just watched a 45 minute show before finishing.

Edited by Elvick_

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Apart from Loading times, it is fine. I had a much easier time on it than the PS4 surprisingly. 

Based on .org, the Vita version of Linear mode doesn't work as intended so the bricks don't move at all. So PS4 is harder. Will never play this garbage again so I have no idea how accurate that is, but from what it looks like this is a common sentiment. That the Vita version is actually easier.

22 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Based on .org, the Vita version of Linear mode doesn't work as intended so the bricks don't move at all. So PS4 is harder. Will never play this garbage again so I have no idea how accurate that is, but from what it looks like this is a common sentiment. That the Vita version is actually easier.

The bricks did not move at all in the Vita version. The load times, as you note, are pretty long (but not horrible). The stuttering was annoying, but not game breaking.

I actually didn't mind the game. For $3, I got a couple of hours of enjoyment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

The bricks did not move at all in the Vita version. The load times, as you note, are pretty long (but not horrible). The stuttering was annoying, but not game breaking.

I actually didn't mind the game. For $3, I got a couple of hours of enjoyment.

I'm glad you got enjoyment out of it, but I got nothing out of it and regret it and will continue to warn people of this god awful game.

I did the Vita version first, PS4 version second & I must say, I didn't encounter any stress or issues with the Vita version, except for the occasional stuttering & long load times.. but with the PS4 version, I came close to throwing my controller more than a few times!! Hahaha.. For some reason I had no problem w Invasion mode on Vita, but on the PS4 I had a hell of a time getting thru waves 20 - 25 in Invasion mode.. I just kept running out of time :[ I actually never even knew you COULD run out of time during my Vita playthrough!?

So yes, it is most definitely do-able.. in my case, Vita was easier.. Good luck to you all either way!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...