40% platinum??

DarkSepho

4 minutes ago, DarkSepho said:

How is it possible that 40% of the players on psnprofiles achieved the platinum? I mean, it's a feasible trophy but could be very frustrating and 40% is really a lot. Am I missing something? 

Only the Hardcore Levels are difficult but as you can use cross-save to unlock all trophies you can get trophies of others versions like ps3, psv and ps4 easily...

It is a easy game to plat, there is only 1 or 2 challenge that is a bit challenging but overall it is very easy and if you plat it one time in a platform you can export you save file to another system and get more 2 plat in a few seconds. In total you get 3 plat very fast and easily 

I've never really seen anyone say that this game was too difficult to platinum, but Galaxanoids is quite a luck based level. That's the thing with Death Mode, a lot of runs aren't possible to do when the note placements aren't in ideal spots. It would have been intense if this game did trophies for doing all of Death Mode without any deaths in one go, but considering every level is like 1-2 minutes long, it is a fairly simple game. But most people who get this platinum also autopop another version of the game to get an easy stack considering the game is cross buy. 

• Like 1