Can you copy a guide?

Okay so i was playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition and it is the exact same game but you get the DLC for free, but it got a different list.

So i was wondering if you can just copy a guide from the Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor list, because you always need to search the guide and it is really annoying?

3 minutes ago, alanhoutman2 said:

Okay so i was playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition and it is the exact same game but you get the DLC for free, but it got a different list.

So i was wondering if you can just copy a guide from the Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor list, because you always need to search the guide and it is really annoying?

If you're talking about copying someone else's guide, you need their permission, show it to the Guide Team (which is usually done by the original authors leaving a comment), and add them to the guide. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alanhoutman2 said:

Why not just bookmark the guide? Then you don't have to search for it.

32 minutes ago, skateak said:

Why not just bookmark the guide? Then you don't have to search for it.

Well, I think this is more of a site improvement request rather than "how I can get around this problem" one.

As adding the same guide to all regions would help greatly (EU lists often have no guide attached at all, while US ones do), so would adding the said guide to trophy list dublicates. 

• Like 1