What does the ''DG'' marking mean?

Gr4de_04

11 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

While Nubla from EU doesn't have UK it should be there as it can't be bought in any other country afaik...

10 hours ago, dell9300 said:

Nice, thanks guys! Lets Sing looks like it'd be fun. I'd probably play the Spanish version or maybe even the UK one. The :platinum: and 100% though don't look all that easy.

14 hours ago, DrHambone said:

What games have those?

An example of a game with multiple trophy lists with the FR and ES tags is the  popularity lacking franchise “Let’s Sing!. This extremely forgetable annual release karaoke game series always receives seperate stacks for the French, Spanish and German versions.

However, I can’t ever recall seeing a game on this site that umong it’s multiple trophy lists, includes a stack exclusive for the UK version.

EDIT: Please excuse me. I forgot to read the posts on the second page before posting this reply. Too late now lol.

Edited by Skeptical69

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Which other games have a DG Stack? Only Tales From the Borderlands?

And which ones have a Physical stack? Only Tachyon Project? 

Games released from Limited Run have PH stacks. As well as some Play-asia exclusives.

For Digital releases, I can't think of many, but I know Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL had 3 stacks. EU, NA and DG.