Defender's Quest coming for PS4 and Vita!!!

Defender's Quest is one of my all time favourite games. It's a Tower Defense/RPG hybrid with a great story and hilarious characters.

And it's finally coming to Playstation, especially for PS Vita :)

It's coming out on February 20th for PS4 and sometimes in Q1 of 2018 for PSVita.

The price will be around 15 €/$ (same as on PC).

Here is the trailer:

Some pictures (PS4 version):

Hide contents

World Map:

overworld.png

Story:

sheep_cutscene.png

Battle:

target.png

water_battle.png

Hiring more fighters:

recruit.png

Level Up/Skill screen:

skills.png

Equipment Screen:

equip.png

Upgrade Shop (only upgradeable with skulls earned from special challenges):

get_sword.png

http://www.fortressofdoors.com/defenders-quest-for-ps4-psvita-xb1/

I bought it on PC when it came out and already backed the second one. And I'm definitely going to buy it again.

Can't wait :D

Some more infos taken from the blog post:

• We will be releasing a limited run of physical copies of the PS4 and PSVita version with Limited Run Games. We do not have a confirmed release date for that yet, but it will be after the digital release, probably not until at April at the very earliest.
  • Yes the PS4 / PSVita versions will feature cross-buy and cross-save between each other.
  • The PS4 and PSVita versions have a Platinum trophy. The two games also share the same trophy set.
Edited by Kurorac
more stuff
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Looks one of those games that you have no intentions to play, but when you do - YOU CAN'T. STOP. PLAYING IT.

Might look into it (esp. for Vita)

You should definitely try it. It has hilarious characters and a great story.

Added more info and a trailer in my first post.

Edited by Kurorac

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Yep, that's the one. xD I would've gotten it on PS4 by now, but if memory serves, doesn't it have online trophies (which as you know is a deal breaker for me)? :P 

Huh... I just checked & it seems they patched in an offline multiplayer mode... I wonder how hard it'd be to plat it solo with just 2 controllers? ahaaah onion head

Edited by Masamune

11 hours ago, Masamune said:

Never heard of it, but I do like a good Tower Defense game (I've spent as much time playing those Bloon Tower Defense games over at Kongregate as I would to earn a Platinum). xD 

I've spent a lot of time on Kongregate, too :D

Defender's Quest has so much more to offer than Bloon, I've added more infos to the first post and some pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a review copy from the great people at Level Up Labs and been playing Defenders Quest for a little more than 20 hours over the past days.

It's a great version with fully customizable button layout, which is really important for me for that kind of game. If you guys are looking for a good challenge and a medium difficult platinum trophy (would say 4/10 but I'm not done with the hardest trophies yet), this is the right game and a real bargain for around 15€/$.

Edited by Kurorac