DrHambone

Servers Working?

4 posts in this topic

I had thought this game went offline years ago.

Does anyone play? Enough for ranked matches?

On 1/22/2018 at 11:38 PM, DrHambone said:

I had thought this game went offline years ago.

Does anyone play? Enough for ranked matches?

The 2 online ones are still down dunno if anyone wants to try gonespy to see if maybe they might be achieved 

Hi guys , game is in offer at the spanish store for only 4 € till 8/21/2019 07:59 pm. I saw only one player completed the entire game at 100% 1 year ago aprox, though i dont know if he was able to get the online trophies then or he did them many years ago when servers were still functioning, cause i checked the last players to get the two online trophies of the game and the dates are from 2013, so there is my doubt, if you can answer me soon, i would appreciate it a lot, cause im deciding wether if buying it or not the next few weeks cheers 

33 minutes ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

Hi guys , game is in offer at the spanish store for only 4 € till 8/21/2019 07:59 pm. I saw only one player completed the entire game at 100% 1 year ago aprox, though i dont know if he was able to get the online trophies then or he did them many years ago when servers were still functioning, cause i checked the last players to get the two online trophies of the game and the dates are from 2013, so there is my doubt, if you can answer me soon, i would appreciate it a lot, cause im deciding wether if buying it or not the next few weeks cheers 

Servers are down since long, so better not buying it.