Servers Working?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys , game is in offer at the spanish store for only 4 € till 8/21/2019 07:59 pm. I saw only one player completed the entire game at 100% 1 year ago aprox, though i dont know if he was able to get the online trophies then or he did them many years ago when servers were still functioning, cause i checked the last players to get the two online trophies of the game and the dates are from 2013, so there is my doubt, if you can answer me soon, i would appreciate it a lot, cause im deciding wether if buying it or not the next few weeks cheers 

33 minutes ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

Hi guys , game is in offer at the spanish store for only 4 € till 8/21/2019 07:59 pm. I saw only one player completed the entire game at 100% 1 year ago aprox, though i dont know if he was able to get the online trophies then or he did them many years ago when servers were still functioning, cause i checked the last players to get the two online trophies of the game and the dates are from 2013, so there is my doubt, if you can answer me soon, i would appreciate it a lot, cause im deciding wether if buying it or not the next few weeks cheers 

Servers are down since long, so better not buying it.

• 2 years later...
On 5/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, Carbon_Lancer said:

The 2 online ones are still down dunno if anyone wants to try gonespy to see if maybe they might be achieved 

Did anyone get around to testing this? I'd actually like to do this one if it's still possible.

EDIT: Seems this was previously tested and the connectivity couldn't be restored using the GoneSpy method.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1