Diffculty trophys helpful glitch.

DanZorg420

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's a good video guide for anyone stuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9kP2-194AI

Long story short when you get a powerup and an opportunity go right up to his legs and you will wipe out most of his health in one go. 

Helped me with him when I was stuck on him on Normal; got him done on Hard and Nightmare five minutes later. He's an absolute pain in the arse, otherwise. 

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 10/13/2018 at 1:11 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

Here's a good video guide for anyone stuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9kP2-194AI

Long story short when you get a powerup and an opportunity go right up to his legs and you will wipe out most of his health in one go. 

Helped me with him when I was stuck on him on Normal; got him done on Hard and Nightmare five minutes later. He's an absolute pain in the arse, otherwise. 

Can't even understand how this was possible. For a start, Ornak has 5 dots in his life either on hard or nightmare, not 4 like it's seen on the video. The first dot is easy to take down, the next 3 are very hard. Everything is random in the game, so weapons placement and boss path are not equal in each game. 90% of the times I'm shooting his legs from behind he turns back, wish he was just as dumb as he is on the video. It's regularly possible to get him down to 1, but suddenly he no longer even gets distracted and continuously spawn red guys that home on you.

Just add that the game has crashed more times with CE errors than all other games combined I've played since I've got the PS4.

• 6 months later...

The video helped a lot! But there is no glitch involved, it is all about having a power up and the perfect hitbox, when Ornak turns away go behind him fast, try to walk under his legs, his health bar gets depleted really fast even on nightmare.

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen