Mystery Sega PS3/Vita title to be announced March 28

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/03/20/sega-japan-opens-up-teaser-site-for-an-unannounced-playstation-3vita-title/

Teaser-600x297.png

Ever since last year when SEGA West stated they will be reducing a lot of their boxed game output, we haven’t really gotten too many big new game announcements from the blue S, especially from their Japanese branch. But it looks like SEGA Japan is up to their teasing ways, opening up a site for a new unannounced game. The only clues we have on the page is a field of grass with dust falling, that it will be on PS3/Vita and the title ‘SEGA NEW PROJECT 0328′.

What could it be? I guess we will find out March 28th. But since we have a week to kill, what do you think it is?

:hmm:

Shenmue HD Collection. That's the only thing I want from you Sega, that and then Shenmue III. Make it happen you bastards.

Parker

That's will be interesting to play Shenmue on PS3. I can't buy a Dreamcast for that game :)

but I see something.... That's it! I see a grass in form looked like soccer stadium. It's maybe a new Soccer game!!! ;)

Well sega said that there will be a new BOXED sonic game this year...so could be that. I really hope so anyway. (Though id happily wait for a PS4 Sonic game)

Sega, after the great game that was Sonic Generations, I'll accept another Sonic game from you too. So it better be Sonic (which an old school Sonic game for the Vita would be kick ass) or Shenmue. I'm sure it's neither.

Parker