WoR Quick trophy guide

Bumperklever

I wanted to create a guide, but since it was not accepted and I don't have time to edit it before shutdown. I decided to post the most troubling trophies here with the descriptions.

This does mean that even though the info is correct, the grammar, formality etc.. is not, (as stated in the given feedback on the guide, which was pretty extensive and good). Also if somebody else have any informative tips on the trophies then I will gladly add it here. So here it is:

Way of boosting for the 2 vs 2 trophies: First, try to get 4 people together and all connect to a lobby via matchmaking in the same region. Both teams chose the first 2 characters to unlock the Bronze Doppelganger trophy.  Then 1 of the 2 teams boost the trophies (referring to as team 1). Player 1 will needs to throw the ball to his teammate and is going for the SilverI like team play trophy. Player 2 will score all the goals giving him the GoldI've got this and Bronze I'm the MVP! trophies. Team 1 will also get Gold I'm the boss here trophy when performed flawlessly. For team 1+2 if you don't use your L2/R2 power then you will also get the Gold Energy? Me? trophy. You can also get Bronze Hara-kiri pretty easy in this stage, however I would recommend doing it in the 1 VS 1, since it can interfere with the trophies in 2 VS 2.

Most important/ Hardest trophies 2V2 and 1V1:

Fast winner

This is probably the hardest trophy in the game. For this you need to finish a round in 24 seconds.
The problem is that there is no good strategy of consistently getting this. You still need a bit of luck on your side since you need atleast 2 crits in 4 shots.

These are some tips to increase your chances:
1. Both players need to choose Ryunosuke
2. For both 1st and 2nd round talents chose both right talents, for the 3rd round chose the left talent.
(You can try both 2nd round and 3rd round for the trophy, the 3rd round is easier though since of the extra talent.)
3. At the end of the round, you will have to pass to your partner to get a streak of 10, before going into the next round.

Here is what you need to do:
1. The ball needs to start on your side to even attempt this trophy. Throw the ball into the goal with the use of Circle
2. Then your partner needs to pass quickly to you, so you can score again.
3. Between the third and the fourth shot you would want to press Triangle to fully regain your energy bar.
4. Your fifth shot will be your ultima L2. Your partner needs to stand behind to goal to fully dodge all the incoming balls.
5. Pray that you have it. In the 4 shots you need to do 2 crits or be lucky with your 3rd talent.

Also refer to this video for a more visual representation.

Spoiler

No one can stop me!

For this trophy you need to do 10 triple combos in a row. You do a triple combo by:
1. Dash+block a ball (SquareTouch Pad or SquareCircle)
2. jump to the ball
3. immediately throw it with Circle
The ball should be colored dark blue.

The trophy will pop after you have met it's requirements.

While doing this, the ball cannot be scored into your goal since that will end the triple combo streak, also if you miss one you need to do it over.
A few tips that I can give are:
1. Let your boosting partner do his auto throw for a higher predictability of the ball and it gives a little bit of recharge to your stamina.
2. Always start with a streak of 1. The ball will be slower and it will be easier to do a triple combo.
3. The ball can be scored into your boosting partners goal. Use this as scoring will lower the streak and gives you back your stamina (which you need to recharge some of). your partner can also let the green goblin throw the ball into the goal to even further lower the streak.
4. Use Ryunosuke as character, since he has the highest mobility and it will be the easiest to triple combo with him.

Spoiler

Combo master

For this trophy you need to do 25 DOUBLE Combo's. Your partner will throw high balls with Triangle. While you jump and throw the ball in air. You will need to do this 25 times.
The trophy will pop after you have met it's requirements.

Spoiler

Uncontrollable speed

The trophy description isn't right on this trophy. You and your boosting partner needs to throw to ball at each other until you have a streak of 10. Your partner needs to do his ultima (L2) and you have to catch the ball he threw. This trophy will pop after you have done it.

Spoiler

Hara-kiri

You need to lose by being the last guy who touched the ball, before going into your goal and losing because of it.
You can get this in either 1 VS 1 and 2 VS 2.
For 1 VS 1: Let your walls health get low. Then when your partner throws the ball, block+dash Touch PadSquare , while close to the goal. It can bounce into the goal resulting into a lost because of you.
For 2 VS 2: Let your walls health get low. Then you need to stand in front of your teammate. aim the ball backwards and press Cross to throw the ball to your teammate. Your teammate needs to dodge the ball resulting into a lost because of you.

Cutting it close!

For this trophy, your wall needs to get under 4 hp. Then you need to win the round. There isn't any good strategy for getting this trophy and you just need to get somewhat lucky. 
However, players have reported that you actually can use Korban's talent. To do this you need to select the first character (korban) and in the third round chose his talent which let your wall hang at 1 hp when received the final blow. Then comeback.
You can do this trophy together with the  Gold Epic recovery trophy.

Relax, I'm here

Before you go for this trophy, both players need to select Korban (1st character).
To do an epic save you need to:
1. You need to get energy and use your ultima with L2
2. Your partner needs to block the ultima by using his shield with R2
3. You need to catch the returning ball when close to the goal.
You can check how many you have done by checking the scoreboard with L1.  You need to have 1200 points.
The trophy will pop after the match is done.

Spoiler

I like team play
For this you need to pass the ball 40 times in 1 match while your partner scores. This trophy is reported as buggy since you only need around 25 assists to get the trophy.
To throw the ball to your teammate while looking to him with the right analog stick and pressing Cross . your partner needs to score.

Spoiler

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Here is what you need to do:
1. The ball needs to start on your side to even attempt this trophy. Throw the ball into the goal with the use of Square

It should be done with :circle: right?

Nice job with getting everything together.

Still could be helpful for the next three days ;).

Unless the servers will be still on. Wanna bet? ;).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

It should be done with :circle: right?

Nice job with getting everything together.

Still could be helpful for the next three days ;).

Unless the servers will be still on. Wanna bet? ;).

It could be like Kill Strain. Those servers got shut months after the date. I wonder if it goes down on Feb 10. Because that will be in the weekend. So it could be going down on Monday just like Marvel Heroes Omega. So i think it will be Feb 12.

Nice guide as well Bumperklever. Hopefully that will help out for others.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

@Bumperklever This is extremely nice of you! I sadly ran out of my +rep points today, but I will make sure to give you reputation for this sooner or later. :) I am pretty sure that this guide will help a few more people. ?

Heck, even I managed to learn something new! I kept doing the :gold: No one can stop me! trophy with Korban and raged about not being able to run fast enough to the ball sometimes! ? I had no idea that Ryonosuke had much higher mobility! :blush: I made this trophy harder than it actually was for myself. ?

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

They Patch Today the Game and the Servers of this Game are Totaly Close and you can only play Offline...and can only Unlock the Offline Trophie the Others One are Now Impossible... :(

With alot work i dont finished this Game and another one for my Big Collection without finished them... :(

Congrats to Everyone who Finished this and Unlocking this Rare Plat! ;)

And thank's alot to Everyone who try to Help me on this. ;)

Cya Next time. ;)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

They Patch Today the Game and the Servers of this Game are Totaly Close and you can only play Offline...and can only Unlock the Offline Trophie the Others One are Now Impossible... :(

With alot work i dont finished this Game and another one for my Big Collection without finished them... :(

Congrats to Everyone who Finished this and Unlocking this Rare Plat! ;)

And thank's alot to Everyone who try to Help me on this. ;)

Cya Next time. ;)

Thanks for the help man. Just sad you couldn't get it

Special thanks to

HK_KIKAS my man and

Fiti67 who was the guy that help me with the 30 seconds one. The savior of my plat

Edited by leandroxpto
  • Like 1