Question about hunter rank

wackt1

I'm still doing the story (trying to locate the three elder dragons). I do know that hunter rank increases as one completes story quests, but does killing small/large monsters and completing quests add experience to the hunter rank before hitting rank 16?

Hunter Rank accumulates through the cap, so for example after you finish the story depending on how much quests you did outside story you could gain 10 levels after the Cap is released. There's also 2 more Caps at 29 and 49 and the same policy applies.

Edited by nazareth357
  • Like 2

Story is capped at  HR16, any quests done will   add exp to after the cap.

Once I finished story I went from HR16 to HR29, I screwed around customizing my build before I did the slay  tempered assignment as soon as I did that I was sent to HR40

3 minutes ago, nazareth357 said:

Hunter Rank accumulates through the cap, so for example after you finish the story depending on how much quests you did outside story you could gain 10 levels after the Cap is released. There's also 2 more Caps at 29 and 49 and the same policy applies.

Good thing to know I've got another pain in the ass to come soon, I stopped last night at 46 to farm some money..

2 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Story is capped at  HR16, any quests done will   add exp to after the cap.

Once I finished story I went from HR16 to HR29, I screwed around customizing my build before I did the slay  tempered assignment as soon as I did that I was sent to HR40

Good thing to know I've got another pain in the ass to come soon, I stopped last night at 46 to farm some money..

Its electrifying wink wink

On 2/11/2018 at 7:16 PM, MidnightDragon said:

I think, if you hit the cap, any experience goes towards the rank once the cap is raised.

23 hours ago, nazareth357 said:

23 hours ago, nazareth357 said:

thanks for clarification