Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt

Pirelli913

The one perk to 100% a game is you immediately know when new trophies get added as the percent goes down.

Low and behold, I was on ACO today and noticed three new (all bronze) trophies were added from the Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt, which means its release must be close. Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt is the mode that allows you to learn about Ancient Egypt without having to worry about being killed as it's a non-combat oriented game mode.

The trophies are as follows:

First Visit (bronze) - Complete one tour

Archeologist (bronze) - Complete all tours in the Daily Life category

Polymorph (bronze) - Complete tours with at least 5 different characters

On 2/13/2018 at 2:31 AM, KillerLegend91 said:

Im ac king i got 1005 trophies on assassins creed series thats earn them all title update comes out on feb 20 2018 ill send you a link

Alright you AC God, you. ;) 

Also, hopefully the second trophy isn't too grindy.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 7:31 AM, KillerLegend91 said:

Im ac king i got 1005 trophies on assassins creed series thats earn them all title update comes out on feb 20 2018 ill send you a link

You realize there are many other people like this? You're hardly the king lol.

Tried out this mode today and it's interesting at first but gets old pretty quick.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlvarezPT said:

For those who got it, how long does it take to get the 3 trophies?

About two hours. I got the first trophy (Complete one tour) about 3 minutes after I started. I got the trophy for Complete tours with 5 different characters 20 minutes later. (You have to go into your inventory and manually change characters - they're all available from the start.) The third trophy (Complete all tours in the Daily Life category) is the grindy one and will take about two hours to get through all of them. There's 20 tours in that category and they range from 3 minutes to 15 minutes to complete. I watched YouTube videos while I did them. Lol.

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 1

Found this really interesting and I was fascinated by most of the tours. Some of them I wasn't too bothered about, but things about the mummification process and the pyramids and whatnot were really well done. Not too much of a grind if you have a genuine interest in Ancient Egypt. Who knew learning could be so fun? Found this to be a great addition to the game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlvarezPT said:

For those who got it, how long does it take to get the 3 trophies?

No more than 45m if you skip the entire stage in every tour. I took a bit more because I mixed between Daily life (20 required for the trophy) and Pyramids (the one I actually wanted to know a bit more). Quick tip for all the players who want to skip the entire tour stages, everytime you reach a yellow marker, press circle, until the last stage, when you reach the last stage, if you don't want to hear the last message, just go back to the last stage marker and press triangle, this will end the tour right way.

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 1