Gummi Ship Collector / reach level 100

Deluziion90

So I was wondering for these 2 specific trophies

Gummi Ship Collector:

Do I actually need all missions complete for these blueprints?

Is there any guide available to build some super OP ship. I really like the game but this is just ... no words for it I hate it and just want it done asap as this definitely feels like a plat breaker for me at the moment

Reaching level 100.

As I'm doing my first run on easy, No armor switching; is there any place to grind this out quickly later on?

As a reminder I can't switch gear as I'm going for Unarmored trophy as well.

Any feedback would be great

Thanks!

For the Gummi Shop trophy, the PS4 version just needs 30 blueprints to unlock that trophy, and clearing just a single 3-star mission, other than that single 3-star mission you don't even have to touch the 3-star missions as enemy blueprints and Geppetto's gifts are enough.

For the leveling trophy, after you defeat the final boss and getting the no armor switching trophy, load up the save data from before the fight and you can carry on from there, meaning you will be able to switch gear and thus dealing massive damage to enemies, the best place is Traverse Town's 3rd district after clearing Hollow Bastion for the first or second time, not sure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

For the Gummi Shop trophy, the PS4 version just needs 30 blueprints to unlock that trophy, and clearing just a single 3-star mission, other than that single 3-star mission you don't even have to touch the 3-star missions as enemy blueprints and Geppetto's gifts are enough.

For the leveling trophy, after you defeat the final boss and getting the no armor switching trophy, load up the save data from before the fight and you can carry on from there, meaning you will be able to switch gear and thus dealing massive damage to enemies, the best place is Traverse Town's 3rd district after clearing Hollow Bastion for the first or second time, not sure.

Thanks you very very much!

That really made my day to read that phew. Was really scared that I needed to get all the missions complete for gummi.

And good call for the reload save will definitely do that.

Thanks again cleared it up perfectly ^^

• Like 1

I did use Ice Titan in ps3 versio as each time it gives 1 or 2 levels up maybe even 3 if lucky with guarding against the ice attacks back at him and ofcourse im going to use this on ps4 versio too guarding always gave like 8 exp and you can get lot of exp in the fight i would say if playing as around level 50 you get to level 100 after 25 battles against it or so

• Like 1

Level 100 is not something that requires that much grinding or effort. Sure, the last 10 levels or something takes a while, but not really.

Just google for ways to grind levels efficiently in KH1. Honestly, just fighting most enemies you meet and exploring the game will usually get you pretty near level 100.

I guess one way to put it is that while I've played through KH1 like 4-5 times, I've always gone level 100 and it has never been a big chore.

KH2 is a different story though, but it's not that much more effort there. The most effort is that "limit break"/"overdrive" whatever they call it.

There's also the farming of items for synthing, doing that will likely get you to level 100.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1