Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Coming To Borderlands 2

Chambers35

bl610.jpg

Gearbox has announced a sort of new game plus-plus mode called Ultimate Vault Hunter that will allow players to play through the game a third time, and it raises the level cap to 61.

The update will be free, and it will be available on April 2, which is just a little over a week away.

Source

Edited by Chambers35
  • Like 1

Too little too late. If they had released the level cap sooner, considering how easy it was to reach in this game relative to the first, I would have been fine. However, they released the level cap well after the fun and blast had died out of the game for someone like me who hates wasting EXP when I know they are increasing the cap. I hope people getting the game now enjoy the new level cap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just reached the Bunker and hit the level 50 cap on TVHM.  Since I figured that I didn't want to "waste" XP, I installed the DLC.  I'm a little unhappy with what I noticed - I looked through all the available missions and noticed that the XP reward is now more than 50% less than before. I'm not sure if it's the DLC or hitting level 50, but that's lame. Well, I guess that's more than zero XP if I didn't install the DLC...

• 1 month later...