What is the WORST game you bought and play. JUST for the trophies!?

SuchRemorse

Most things I didn't buy "just for trophies". I do like experimental things like .detuned, but didn't like it much since it was a bit eh. Linger in Shadows was too out there for me and actually confused me on the trophies and I didn't finish it up until way later, the 'controls' [for lack of a better word] were abit confusing for me at the time. But I thought I'd like it.

Hmm... I scrolled pretty damn far in my list to 2014 and didn't see anything I didn't have at least a cursory interest in. However, I think the closest I get is Aab's Animals. I mean it's not much of a game, and I knew going in that it wasn't. But... I like cute animals. And actually do like virtual pet games, not that this qualifies since it's so limited. And I bought it twice when I said to myself I wouldn't. So yeah, that's the closest. And since it doesn't technically qualify as a game (at least to me) that secures it as a "bad game". I thought it was cute af though... albeit overpriced.

And some things I hated were from PS+ or PS Now, but I tried out since I had somewhat of an interest in them.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Ark: Survival Evolved

bought it only because the trophies. Completed it in 3h with cheat codes. I had never bought it if it wasn‘t possible with cheat codes in 3h. 3 or 4 game crashes in this time and one of the worst performance in a game. Awful game. What a shame. 

Crash Time 4 & Super Toy Cars

Cyberpunk 2077 on release. The game was so broken when I played it, it was a miracle I was able to plat it, definitely a struggle.

It was also the biggest disappointment in my gaming history that the game was so overhyped and then reality set in. It's also the only game i platted that I got a full refund for.

I know it's a completely different experiencr now with the multiple fixes, but yeah that was my single worst game.

EDIT: oh and it wasn't "just for trophies" I stopped doing that a while ago.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG