Glitch with Level 20

StephenSan184

Found a Glitch on my alternate account, where level 20 trophy (Thread) does not pop for completing level 20, the next trophy in the list, pops. I have gone back and completed the level multiple times, but still does not pop. Just be warned, this may happen to you.

Edited by StephenSan184
  • Like 1

I had the same thing happen to me. Starting with level 20 the next trophy in the list pops and that continues through the end of the game. Stage 101 gave me "The redemption". No trophy popped for beating stage 104. I also tried completing stage 20 again with no luck. Deleted my save file and played through stage 20 again, but that didn't work either. Still missing The thread trophy and don't know how to fix it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kodarium said:

I had the same problem, is there a solution?

Not that I've found yet. I also tried deleting the game and save file again. I reinstalled and played through stage 20 again and still nothing. Hopefully someone else can figure it out. I'm out of ideas.

4 hours ago, ZR1Zoomer said:

Looks like it was patched with todays update. Went back after completing the game and it popped first time.

Yeah. Patch 1.01 fixed this problem for me. Just replayed stage 20 and got the trophy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Trophies still seem to be a bit glitchy. I played the game for the first time earlier today and got the first 9 trophies. Then later today I played again and none of the trophies would pop, I tried to replay the level, replay all three levels between trophies and watching the cinematic again and nothing seemed to work. I then quit and restarted the game and now when I replayed the level before the trophy, they all popped normally.