40+ years completion = 0 second fastest achiever

Today I was browsing through the infamous 2 trophy list and clicked on the 100% club. I was shocked to find that all 50 fast achievers on infamous 2 did it in 0 seconds. Upon viewing some of the profiles in the list, I saw they had all completed the game in 40+ years.

Now, I am aware that this 40+ years can be caused by not having a psn account at the time of earning some of the trophies, but clearly they should NOT be getting a 0 second completion time, they should be getting their 40+ year time as it shows on their profile.

It's possible some could have cheated as well. I just don't think the system should award them with a 0 second time when clearly that's NOT possible legitimately. I suggest the system award them the time they earned. This may just be a bug, but it should be investigated further.

Thank you for reading.

according to this https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/887-inFAMOUS-2, i was 12th fastest to platinum with 0 seconds. and when i check on my ps3, only the online trophies in infamous 2 have timestamps, why is this?

that is because you started the game before signing up for an account.

Or you earned them, but your ps3 broke and so when you got the new ps3 you went straight into the game before sining in with your account and all the trophies popped at once without a timestamp which is what happened to me with ragnarok.

Edited by Kirbz

it says Ur #17 on My end. :P

but is this da dirty list? U know they are 2. but if they are dirty, I'm sure in time they will be weeded out.

no no no, all my trophies are legit. the reason they have no timestamp is because when I got the vita I earned some trophies, but the vita had a dead pixel so I went to get it exchanged for a new one. But then I went right into the game to see if I still had my save and all the trophies popped at once without timestamps since I had not signed in. I lost my timestamps :(

no no no, all my trophies are legit. the reason they have no timestamp is because when I got the vita I earned some trophies, but the vita had a dead pixel so I went to get it exchanged for a new one. But then I went right into the game to see if I still had my save and all the trophies popped at once without timestamps since I had not signed in. I lost my timestamps :(

sorry hommie, the question was to da OP. wasn't questioning Ur statue on the LBs. I was just wondering what board da OP was looking @.

• Like 1

It doesn't mean they r cheaters, but switching systems f-ups your timestamps. they probably could be taken off the fastest platnum list though. However, Of course, it's too difficult to draw the line with all the gray area of which time is legit and which isn't, so doing so fairly would be practically impossible, so they just keep it the way it is. At least, this is what I assume; I could always be wrong.

according to this https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/887-inFAMOUS-2, i was 12th fastest to platinum with 0 seconds. and when i check on my ps3, only the online trophies in infamous 2 have timestamps, why is this?

Because you had to have a psn account to go online and earn those trophies. You can't earn online trophies without a psn account legitimately.

sorry hommie, the question was to da OP. wasn't questioning Ur statue on the LBs. I was just wondering what board da OP was looking @.

I'm assuming the clean board. I clicked thru a friends PSNp profile and checked the 100% club.

It doesn't mean they r cheaters, but switching systems f-ups your timestamps. they probably could be taken off the fastest platnum list though. However, Of course, it's too difficult to draw the line with all the gray area of which time is legit and which isn't, so doing so fairly would be practically impossible, so they just keep it the way it is. At least, this is what I assume; I could always be wrong.

I don't think it's too difficult to remove 0 second times from the fastest achiever list. Which is my suggestion to just clean up those 0 seconds, specificly from infamous 2.

My main issue with all these 0 seconds is that I've yet to play infamous 2, but plan to down the road. Yet no matter how legitmate my time (or anyone else's) is, we have no chance to compete against these 0 second times. Also, by allowing them to stay (the 0 second times), it only encourages cheaters to set a 0 second time and thus allow them to fall under a gray area.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new here and don't know if this has been mentioned before but what if, instead of 40+ years, said trophies simply said no timestamp. I have quite a few of these and frankly would prefer that to the 40+ years. Just thought i would add my two cents on the matter.

Edited by da-Noob123

I am new here and don't know if this has been mentioned before but what if, instead of 40+ years, said trophies simply said no timestamp. I have quite a few of these and frankly would prefer that to the 40+ years. Just thought i would add my two cents on the matter.

Fixed

Wfk7.png

• Like 1