Servers Still Up?

Snickel

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ok i just had add this to the forum the severs are still active has of today

The game is buggy has hell to obtain the platinum so be aware , this is my method and how i did it :

DO NOT play this game single player with the patched installed it makes it hard has hell when doing the fastest track times other then doing the online trophies that fine .

Either way get the online trophies out of the way first its probably best .

(NO PATCH INSTALLED ) Go in to split screen multiplayer x2 controllers needed and do each fastest track race time ,flags enabled  where  player 2 is to be yellow flagged 3 times  ( just crash ) disqualified and player one gets the win and also fastest time on that track ( just check to make sure ) , there is only around 3 tracks where this is not possible to do this way but easily obtainable do legit 

I had 267/269 pins after all requirements ( Missing tear no 50 pin and coin no 30 pin ) .where met and the game was finished , so i went back and and installed the patched and did one race in invitation event on daytona 4 laps lost the race and got the remaining 2 pins after the event finished .

WARNING : if you play say half the game then delte the patch to play again the save will be corrupted and therefor deleted , i found this out and played the game a total of 3 times 

• Like 2