Would you delete a trophy list if Sony allowed it?

El-Sublime-

Yes, I wouldn't do it too often, but there's some I would delete. I did buy a shovelware called Pigeon P, the thing is I thought it was about flying around as as a cute little pigeon and dropping presents.

Until I played it and realised the P was something else, and a trophy popped before I was like nah I don't want this. Normally I don't care whether it's shovelware or not, but that one kind of makes me go eh. And games that make you spam X button for however long for like 10000 times gets far too tedious and annoying.

I would delete the 2k Nba games that terrible battle Royal game don't even think and the Online games that servers shut down that i was to lazy to go back to lol 

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Difference being that if you hide a game, you have the blue H telling everyone, so it's kinda obvious it would be a "false" 100% profile. If you could hypothetically delete a list, no one will ever know.

Regarding the fact you may earn Trophies so early in the game that you don't know you would enjoy it or not... Well, if you really care that much about your precious 100%, you should know there are risks to take to keep it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Get close look at videos of the game, a look at the Trophy list and guides, and you should know if a game is worth risking your 100% for. Trophies easy to earn early on are a factor to consider.

By the way I have already said multiple times how 100% profiles, while technically impressive, are more trouble than worth. Deleting lists would make them less impressive to me. I'm more than happy with my 95-99% range.

blue h or not still 100% is 100% lol false or not most people are not trying to show anybody up its a ME thing to have that 100% to see  LOLOLOL BLUE h thats rich lol

• Confused 3