error NP-2074-3

nenugalimas

this entire day i was online and everything was working fine, then i get of my ps3 and tried to sign in via vita and got this error - np-2074-3 Account banned/suspended. so far i have not received any email from sony and am completely in the dark as to what i have done to get banned/suspended. aside from getting in a fight with some douche a couple of months back, i never violated the PSN rules.... will i get my account back?

Whoa... what's the deal with that?  I was just reading up on it a little on the PS Support site and they state that you will receive an e-mail to your account on file for the reason and duration of your suspension/ban.

Sorry nenu... that blows :(

Whoa... what's the deal with that?  I was just reading up on it a little on the PS Support site and they state that you will receive an e-mail to your account on file for the reason and duration of your suspension/ban.

Sorry nenu... that blows :(

just go email, got 1 day suspention. no big deal... that freaked me out like hell, need to take better care later on. apparently i violated text/verbal abuse, on the 29th. funny how i didnt send a single message on the day.

apparently i violated it today as well... weird.

Edited by nenugalimas

have no mic... havent played multiplayer in a while either...

LOL... I wonder if it was a mixup with your ID. Might have been someone who reported another person with a similar ID and mis-spelled it during the reporting. At least it's only a 24-hour suspension.

• 2 years later...

CAN YOU TELL ME IF I AM BANNED IR SUSPENDED IF I AN SUSPENDED CAN YOU TELL ME FOR HOW LONG AND WHY I WAS SUSPENDED OLS THANKS 

You know that this is not an official Sony Forum? maybe you should call Sony Support and ask there. We cannot help you with this.

• 5 years later...

sorry for bumping an old thread

my 2nd vita came in to today its a used slim got it so I could self boost a few games anyways when I created a new account, created it on psn site then I choose use existing account I typed in the one I just made and I get hit with this error not sure why any thoughts :) says error code then you've been banned or suspended. The firmware is 3.73

update:  was able to fix it did the restore system, I made another new account I didn't receive that error just hoping the error doesn't pop back up .hopefully I get an email soon why it was suspended/banned 

Edited by TrickyCompa