Multiplayer stories

Avalynch

Do you have any fun multiplayer experiences in Bloodborne you'd like to share? You're bound to summon some really interesting people during invasions, and [jolly] cooperation during your time playing, unless you actively avoid the multiplayer aspects.

Just spent the past hour barely surviving in another player's world as an invader, had around 10 encounters with them where they'd (Group of 2) chase me down for a while, and then give up. Thankfully being able to see where they were by watching enemies health bar deplete from across the map I was able to ambush them on a building, near the Vicar's boss door, and with the help of a giant... robed skeleton(?) was able to kill them both.

Disappointed neither of them messaged me.

• Like 3

I dreaded being invaded in the beginning because I sucked at basic combat. ? The first time I was ever invaded was in the forbidden forest near the lamp and confederate guy. I ran away by going down the elevator and the invader followed shortly after, except he actually fell to his death. That was a great moment, but then after that I was massacred by invaders a few times. A little over halfway through the game is when I started combating them confidently and actually winning, even without my partners help. Occasionally it becomes a battle of attrition(which can be grueling), but most recently i've been experiencing all-out-offensive(no rolling or healing) guys and we just hack at each other until one of us falls. Good times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I once went into the Cainhurst castle and was summoned by a executioner. I'm vileblood so I was an adversary.

Him and another guy chased me all the way to the boss gate and  I used a call beyond and knocked both of them off. Then one of them sent me hate mail. It was 3 years ago but boy was it funny.

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 1

I was helping someone out in Byrgenwerth until they got invaded by Adolf Hitler. The Hitler part was asterisked out but I knew what it was supposed to be :P Needless to say he killed our group pretty quickly.

There was another time where I was helping someone with Vicar Amelia. There was a third player that joined so it seemed like success was guaranteed. Only on the final stretch of the fight, the guy who summoned us died, and then right after that we killed Amelia. What really got me there was I know it doesn't count if they die first, and I can only assume they were struggling with the fight since they had the fog gate instead of the cutscene. I felt bad for them needless to say :P

I also helped someone against Martyr Logarius. We didn't get to backstab him in time so he wound up getting his buff. His health was down to just a couple more hits but then he knocked me off the roof, so I have no idea if they managed to beat it or not. I hope they got the last hits on him after I died.

23 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I was helping someone out in Byrgenwerth until they got invaded by Adolf Hitler. The Hitler part was asterisked out but I knew what it was supposed to be :P Needless to say he killed our group pretty quickly.

There was another time where I was helping someone with Vicar Amelia. There was a third player that joined so it seemed like success was guaranteed. Only on the final stretch of the fight, the guy who summoned us died, and then right after that we killed Amelia. What really got me there was I know it doesn't count if they die first, and I can only assume they were struggling with the fight since they had the fog gate instead of the cutscene. I felt bad for them needless to say :P

I also helped someone against Martyr Logarius. We didn't get to backstab him in time so he wound up getting his buff. His health was down to just a couple more hits but then he knocked me off the roof, so I have no idea if they managed to beat it or not. I hope they got the last hits on him after I died.

In DS3, Adolf Hitler invaded me and he used Poison Gas and Combustion. He also had his Charter name "JewSlayer" but his PSN ID had "H1TL3R" in it. He sadly killed me.  

14 minutes ago, The Titan said:

In DS3, Adolf Hitler invaded me and he used Poison Gas and Combustion. He also had his Charter name "JewSlayer" but his PSN ID had "H1TL3R" in it. He sadly killed me.  

I have to give credit to people who pull that stuff off and are good at it :P