Creative Survival Horror

allenbird

Your world is falling apart and being taken over by mysterious roots that are growing out of the ground like a lifeforce that produces monsters that kill and destroy everything. You have to use your macgyver-like skills to survive and fight. This game is enjoyable in gameplay though the ending may disappoint some.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

this games only a fiver on amazon, gonna order it next week.

I'm a HUGE fan of the AitD franchise... that being said, $5 for Inferno is $6 too much, that's right, they should pay you a dollar for buying their game. Inferno is an unplayable mess. The concept is great but the execution is one of the most piss-poor examples of game design I've ever played. The controls are terrible, the inventory system is terrible, the camera is terrible, the combat is terrible...

Buyer beware, I'm just sayin' :)

• 1 year later...

I enjoy the novel inventory system. Creates some realistic stress as you fumble around for the items you need in a tense situation. But agree that controller issues degrade the game play. Overall, it's worthwhile to play. Creepy wandering around Central Park in an apocalyptic nightmare. Much like real life.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...