cooking materials locations?

19 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

im looking for dusk star, golden egg, and beanstalk giant can anyone point me to where i might get them before having to be level 4 in my kingdom?

Dusk star can be found in Dreamer door 10 or from some farm in the kingdom.

Golden egg was dropped in one specific shrine for me while I was doing tainted, common drop, so you can get it before lvl 4. I thimk Sunshade shrine in the desert

Beanstalk from farm, not sure where to be found before lvl4, but possible since I did it too

Edited by Erkawest

On 4/2/2018 at 0:58 PM, Erkawest said:

Dusk star can be found in Dreamer door 10 or from some farm in the kingdom.

Golden egg was dropped in one specific shrine for me while I was doing tainted, common drop, so you can get it before lvl 4. I thimk Sunshade shrine in the desert

Beanstalk from farm, not sure where to be found before lvl4, but possible since I did it too

I was getting the beantstalk giants today somewhere, but can't for the life of me remember now. Since I was all over the place doing some shrines and caves. :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 11:30 PM, Elvick_ said:

I was getting the beantstalk giants today somewhere, but can't for the life of me remember now. Since I was all over the place doing some shrines and caves. :/

I got them in the world map area around where the tainted monster Storme is and also inside the dungeon near him.

• 1 month later...