Terraria Is Awesome !

xVolloxx

Once again, the racists at Sony decided we're not getting it, we're not even getting a release date. Making a US account and paying for a $25.00 US Card just seems like so much hassle. Sigh. 

This is why I'm beginning to hate Sony.

Its not sony its the developers , Also EU has stricter laws which sucks :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Once again, the racists at Sony decided we're not getting it, we're not even getting a release date. Making a US account and paying for a $25.00 US Card just seems like so much hassle. Sigh. 

This is why I'm beginning to hate Sony.

If that's the case, then it's racist for Japan to not release games outside their country.

Also, I love how you actually tried to pull the race card over not getting a game.  Seriously?  How old are you?

If that's the case, then it's racist for Japan to not release games outside their country.

Also, I love how you actually tried to pull the race card over not getting a game.  Seriously?  How old are you?

Actually, I'd say it's different for Japan since they have to completely subtitle/translate the game, and in most occasions open new servers and hire a team or voice acters to redo it. This is the same game, copy and paste. Simple.

EDIT: Bought the Japanese version as well for the split trophy list. $70 US later. Racists.

Edited by MarkGibbons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...