Terraria Is Awesome !

xVolloxx

Just wanted to advise anyone who is on the fence about this that it is a very good big repayable game ! 

Have been playing with a couple of friends and am really having a lot of fun it is well worth the 15$ .

If you have any questions i would be happy to help   :)

Thanks .  

• Like 1

Hasn't this been available on PC for the longest time?

Yes it has, but I believe the PSN port has some new things not seen previously in the PC version. Don't quote me on that though.

Someone is going to quote me and correct me, I'm calling it now.

Yes it has, but I believe the PSN port has some new things not seen previously in the PC version. Don't quote me on that though.

Someone is going to quote me and correct me, I'm calling it now.

Lol yeah there is for anyone wanting to know here : 

Its out in the UK now?

No its not out in EU yet apparently it's coming very , very soon . 

This is the closest PSN is getting to Minecraft right now. I'm gonna buy this.

My guess is playstation will get minecraft eventually , I hope so anyway . 

It is on the PSN store for download. The game is great but a couple trophies are kind of difficult, ex: Finding all the armors and pets. I have 2 of the 4 (or more) pets as well as I have nearly all the armors. The only one I'm missing is the mining armor which requires farming for days. (at least in my case).

It does kinda suck that people can't just have open servers for others to play on and that you can only play with friends/people who's IDs you know..

Been playing with 6 of my friends and the games great but has quite a few feezing issues 

If my friend uses a certain weapon everyone freezes , as well as it freezes after killing certain bosses , 

Some times it just kicks me out of the game to my ps3 menu altogether which is really weird , sometimes i just go invisible and can't move 

These are all online problems . 

Been playing with 6 of my friends and the games great but has quite a few feezing issues 

If my friend uses a certain weapon everyone freezes , as well as it freezes after killing certain bosses , 

Some times it just kicks me out of the game to my ps3 menu altogether which is really weird , sometimes i just go invisible and can't move 

These are all online problems . 

So far out of all the weapons, only the Flamelash and Rainbow Rod will cause all other players to freeze if used. Be wary when in multiplayer with them. (They create controllable magic missiles.)

Boss freezing happens due to the high motion the bosses usually make so mostly the host is unharmed, the same goes for bosses glitching up. Normally when my friend and I fight a boss, he glitches up and I'm left fighting the boss while it tries killing him. (As in, on my screen he is standing still and invincible, but on his he is moving around while I'm the frozen one.)

is it? havent noticed yet, ill have to check the ps store in the morning :)

It is lol my friend bought it , 

So far out of all the weapons, only the Flamelash and Rainbow Rod will cause all other players to freeze if used. Be wary when in multiplayer with them. (They create controllable magic missiles.)

Boss freezing happens due to the high motion the bosses usually make so mostly the host is unharmed, the same goes for bosses glitching up. Normally when my friend and I fight a boss, he glitches up and I'm left fighting the boss while it tries killing him. (As in, on my screen he is standing still and invincible, but on his he is moving around while I'm the frozen one.)

I know the missiles freeze lol :P