Fastest MP XP boost

VirtualNight

Note: all credits to @Blazhead for explaining and showing me this method.

This method grants for 1 player between 65k-75k xp boost from 1 match, this is even less boring then the capture/recapture prototype bases boost.

The procedure is very simple: the loser partner has to get 3-4 supply depots and build for all the time administrative buldings only, until he/she reaches the max number allowed (100), at this point the winner partner simply captures the main headquarter, this will cause all the other buildings to explode, the game to end and gain the XP mentioned earlier.

EDIT: according to Mystical_Heaven this trick has been removed

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

I thought this method was the default boosting method, just goes to show how different word of mouth boosting methods can be compared to the guides.

The guide talks about administrative buildings, and around 30K per match, against the secondary HQ way which instead grants over 60K points ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 6:14 PM, VirtualNight said:

Note: all credits to @Blazhead for explaining and showing me this method.

This method grants for 1 player between 65k-75k xp boost from 1 match, this is even less boring then the capture/recapture prototype bases boost.

The procedure is very simple: the loser partner has to get 3-4 supply depots and build for all the time secondaries HQ only, until he/she reaches the max number allowed (100), at this point the winner partner simply captures the main headquarter, this will cause all the other buildings to explode, the game to end and gain the XP mentioned earlier.

Thank you, this will definitely help me when I get back to this

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The tactic explained above does not work anymore. Or, if it still works, not everything has been explained.

First, if you build "3-4 supply depots" you can - at maximum - build 30-40 secondary HQ, then your money say goodbye.

Second, I tried 2 times with my alt account to capture the main enemy's HQ after he built 46 Secondary HQ (100 units is utopia) and, once conquered, no buildings exploded, no end game, but most of all I just got 800 xp after a game of 25 minutes. 

So I guess Ubisoft resolved many exploits on their last "Online Service Degradation".

14 hours ago, Mystical_Heaven said:

The tactic explained above does not work anymore. Or, if it still works, not everything has been explained.

First, if you build "3-4 supply depots" you can - at maximum - build 30-40 secondary HQ, then your money say goodbye.

Second, I tried 2 times with my alt account to capture the main enemy's HQ after he built 46 Secondary HQ (100 units is utopia) and, once conquered, no buildings exploded, no end game, but most of all I just got 800 xp after a game of 25 minutes. 

So I guess Ubisoft resolved many exploits on their last "Online Service Degradation".

Secondary HQ should give extra money so you can build a lot without problems, if they don't give you money then i guess this has been fixed, also all buildings should have exploded.

Or did i miss something @Blazhead ? maybe i confused secondary HQ with something else?

Edited by VirtualNight

53 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Secondary HQ should give extra money so you can build a lot without problems, if they don't give you money then i guess this has been fixed, also all buildings should have exploded.

Or did i miss something @Blazhead ? maybe i confused secondary HQ with something else?

I don't know mate. Once I captured the enemy's Main HQ, match not ended. So I think Ubisoft did something to the game...

It seems the only tactic that still works (at least in my case) is playing against a dummy account as loser. 

Main account (the one that has to win) does nothing till the end.

Dummy account: Build 3 supply depots and all Administrative buildings with him. Once the timer says 40 seconds remaining, simply quit the match from start menu. Each buildings will explode and main account should gain around 18-20.000 xp per match. Going for winning streaks will add more points.

What I'm trying to say is that it seems nowdays that the only way to make enemy's building explode is he/she quits the match

Edited by Mystical_Heaven
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mystical_Heaven said:

I don't know mate. Once I captured the enemy's Main HQ, match not ended. So I think Ubisoft did something to the game...

It seems the only tactic that still works (at least in my case) is playing against a dummy account as loser. 

Dummy account: Build 3 supply depots and all Administrative buildings with him. Once the timer says 40 seconds remaining, simply quit the match from start menu. Each buildings will explode and main account should gain around 18-20.000 xp per match. Going for winning streaks will add more points.

What I'm trying to say is that it seems nowdays that the only way to make enemy's building explode is he/she quits the match

Administrative buildings... i wonder if those are the ones to use instead of secondary HQ, what i remember is that those buildings i used to build for XP were those giving you +1$ constantly. Unless there was a patch recently i do not see how Ubi could remove that trick.

9 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Administrative buildings... i wonder if those are the ones to use instead of secondary HQ, what i remember is that those buildings i used to build for XP were those giving you +1$ constantly. Unless there was a patch recently i do not see how Ubi could remove that trick.

Administrative buildings gives you 1 $ each 4 seconds. But still bro, now if I capture the enemy's Main HQ, game will not end :(

2 hours ago, Mystical_Heaven said:

Administrative buildings gives you 1 $ each 4 seconds. But still bro, now if I capture the enemy's Main HQ, game will not end :(

@Blazhead is the master one on this game, only he can tell us if i wrote something wrong in the procedure.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mystical_Heaven said:

Hi, your boost partner need create only administrative bulding and depot, you Can capture or destroy the HQ and is over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blazhead said:

Hi, your boost partner need create only administrative bulding and depot, you Can capture or destroy the HQ and is over

Faction isn't relevant right? if so, and if Myst is doing what you said, i assume this trick has been fixed...

Really, Ubi makes games with a lot of glitches and what do they do instead of fixing some? they remove an XP boost method, unbelievable ???

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blazhead said:

Hi.

This part doesn't work anymore in my case nowadays.

Now, if I capture the enemy's HQ, it will simply become one of my units and match will not end.

Maybe I'm just unlucky or Ubisoft fixed old ways to boost, but the only way I can boost Xp is that the loser player keeps buildings administrative stuff till 100 units and then he quits the match from start menu. Each adm will explode and the winner will get around 20.000 xp plus xxx (xxx are the variable winning streaks points). Not a bad score however lol

Edited by Mystical_Heaven

22 hours ago, Mystical_Heaven said:

Hi.

This part doesn't work anymore in my case nowadays.

Now, if I capture the enemy's HQ, it will simply become one of my units and match will not end.

Maybe I'm just unlucky or Ubisoft fixed old ways to boost, but the only way I can boost Xp is that the loser player keeps buildings administrative stuff till 100 units and then he quits the match from start menu. Each adm will explode and the winner will get around 20.000 xp plus xxx (xxx are the variable winning streaks points). Not a bad score however lol

Add me, we test tommorow

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 15.06.2018 at 6:52 PM, Mystical_Heaven said:

I want to ask, does the rank you have exclude you from playing against an alt? If I boost with 2 ps3, do I have to rank them up at the same time or is it okay to just level up my main?

On 1/26/2023 at 3:40 PM, HaserPL said:

I want to ask, does the rank you have exclude you from playing against an alt? If I boost with 2 ps3, do I have to rank them up at the same time or is it okay to just level up my main?

The game finds an opponent that is around the same level as you. So if your main is a much higher level than your alt, it will take longer to match up. I also boosted this game with an alt and it took me roughly 4 hours to finish the 10 wins streak trophy because my main was a much higher level. Sometimes, I would be waiting up to 20-30 minutes for both consoles to match up. If it wasn't for the matchmaking system, these MP trophies could have been done much quicker. 

What I'm saying is you can still match up even if your main is a higher level than your alt... it just takes much longer to pair up.

Edited by z99f
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, z99f said:

The game finds an opponent that is around the same level as you. So if your main is a much higher level than your alt, it will take longer to match up. I also boosted this game with an alt and it took me roughly 4 hours to finish the 10 wins streak trophy because my main was a much higher level. Sometimes, I would be waiting up to 20-30 minutes for both consoles to match up. If it wasn't for the matchmaking system, these MP trophies could have been done much quicker. 

What I'm saying is you can still match up even if your main is a higher level than your alt... it just takes much longer to pair up.

So it would be faster for me to self boost on two consoles to keep them in on a similar rank than just focusing on my main?

22 hours ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

not really the fast way is only win against any level, because you have win streak bonus  ( ps blazhead is my old account so is my strat i can confirm still work ) 

Well, I did exactly what the guide and the thread says, and I got 5k of xp on my main acc, and 4k on my 2ndry. I will test just doing the capture on my main, but it's nowhere near 30k. Any tips?

27 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Well, I did exactly what the guide and the thread says, and I got 5k of xp on my main acc, and 4k on my 2ndry. I will test just doing the capture on my main, but it's nowhere near 30k. Any tips?

is due to the win streak you have massive bonus, and if you are fast you are able to build the max admin builder ( due your population ) 

so you need to create admin quarter until you reach the max or if you see 2min left on the timer

Edited by EdgeHosenkan

1 hour ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

is due to the win streak you have massive bonus, and if you are fast you are able to build the max admin builder ( due your population ) 

so you need to create admin quarter until you reach the max or if you see 2min left on the timer

40k xp now with making A buildings and surrendering, 1 minute is enough for all buildings to explode. Now I'm just worried about the lobby pairing us up lol