I Hate Skirmishes

Beware that Whamelie Feud 3 does NOT depend on Whamelie Feud 2!

My friend finished number 3 and thought that he completed number 2 because everyone states that 3 depends on 2.

But when number 2 finally spawned for him to check if he completed it, it turned out that he didn't complete number 2 and that he still had to do it!

Not sure if this also means that Feud 2 doesn't depend on Feud 1, but this is highly possible!

• 2 weeks later...

Did the Plat yesterday.

For the guys which are searching for the skirmishes.

You need to do every single one in the game.

Fly around and look for Golden ones, you cleared the blue ones, and harder Mode doesn't count for the Trophy.

The defense behind the City must be done 7 Times, but you can hardly miss it because its always golden.

Many of the Side quests are needed.

But if you've got all Citizens it should be ok.

During the completation i did every skirmishes i saw on my way (golden) after that i was just flying around and checking the map.

My last 4 were this behind the city, i was just teleporting between the citys and after a few teleports the new on was there.

On 5/5/2018 at 11:26 PM, Kolm said:

Beware that Whamelie Feud 3 does NOT depend on Whamelie Feud 2!

My friend finished number 3 and thought that he completed number 2 because everyone states that 3 depends on 2.

But when number 2 finally spawned for him to check if he completed it, it turned out that he didn't complete number 2 and that he still had to do it!

Not sure if this also means that Feud 2 doesn't depend on Feud 1, but this is highly possible!

I want to confirm this as well. I kept track of everything, but when I saw I did 3, I thought I did 2 until it showed up later.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind the skirmishes if half of them DIDN'T HAVE FLIPPIN' FIRE WYVERNS IN THEM!!!! ?

These units are impossible to beat - they have tons of HP and a ranged attack that one-shots any troop no matter how strong they are. You are SCREWED if the skirmish forces you to fight multiple wyverns because they can do a lot of damage in a split second. The one skirmish I can never win even at Level 99 troops is that one in the frozen plains where you have to protect the two camps from being destroyed: At the very end they have a group of wyverns attack one tent and a giant porc attack the other. You can't win - they'll get to the camps and one-shot them. :(

Why did they make such an OP enemy unit?!!? :jaymon:

On 5/22/2018 at 4:26 AM, Durandart said:

You need to do every single one in the game.

NO.

oh-god-kill-6hjzlf.jpg

*creates a new account and burns his copy of Ni no Kuni 2*

(Just kidding, though.)

• 10 months later...