Ego - 19%

Sadist - 24%

Bipolar - 24%

Ditz - 23%

Terse - 24%

Hyper - 19%

Graceful - 19%

Masochist - 23%

I'll grab the true ending next playthrough hopefully (if I don't forget to mugen field run that is lol) and then mugen field grind is on.

• Like 3

[Mugen Souls Z] My G-Castle is at 414M HP & 413M MP (other stats are at 41M), so I'm getting closer to an intergalactic sized Chou-Chou. ^_^ I've already maxed out the Happy, R, & tier 15 shampurus, so my progress may start to slow a bit (I need to find a new battle to grind now). :hmm: Current playtime is 66 hours.

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Masamune said:

[Mugen Souls Z] My G-Castle is at 414M HP & 413M MP (other stats are at 41M), so I'm getting closer to an intergalactic sized Chou-Chou. ^_^ I've already maxed out the Happy, R, & tier 15 shampurus, so my progress may start to slow a bit (I need to find a new battle to grind now). :hmm: Current playtime is 66 hours.

Think you can plat it in 70 hours?

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Think you can plat it in 70 hours?

Probably a little above that, I think it'll be close though. I got up to 470M HP last night, & I'm a little under 69 hours right now. :hmm: 

Update: Actually it might go quicker than I thought, I noticed the Smoky Lamp Battle (DLC?) gives a good amount of "Test Success 1" shampurus + some rank 13s, & that has my ship's stats going up fairly quick. ^_^ 

Edited by Masamune

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

Probably a little above that, I think it'll be close though. I got up to 470M HP last night, & I'm a little under 69 hours right now. :hmm: 

Update: Actually it might go quicker than I thought, I noticed the Smoky Lamp Battle (DLC?) gives a good amount of "Test Success 1" shampurus + some rank 13s, & that has my ship's stats going up fairly quick. ^_^ 

Nice, good luck. Let me know if the DLC is a reliable way to farm something and I'll add it to the OP.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, good luck. Let me know if the DLC is a reliable way to farm something and I'll add it to the OP.

Oh I got it like an hour ago. :P I had to throw something together since the PS3 doesn't take screenshots...

Spoiler

T2gXcTa.jpg

& yeah, there were a couple DLC fights that helped speed things along (even though I died over half the time I tried completing them). ? Gimme a bit & I can put together a small list of the battles I used to farm my shampurus.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Oh I got it like an hour ago. :P I had to throw something together since the PS3 doesn't take screenshots...

Hide contents

T2gXcTa.jpg

& yeah, there were a couple DLC fights that helped speed things along (even though I died over half the time I tried completing them). 1f605.png Gimme a bit & I can put together a small list of the battles I used to farm my shampurus.

Nice, congrats on becoming the first participant to obtain the plat during this event :yay: . Sure thing, take your time. What are your thoughts about the game, especially doing it a second time? Also, which trophy do you want for platting MSZ?

• Like 1

Nice, congrats on becoming the first participant to obtain the plat during this event :yay: . Sure thing, take your time. What are your thoughts about the game, especially doing it a second time? Also, which trophy do you want for platting MSZ?

Thanks! ^_^ It's just as fun as the first one (especially sine I didn't have to wait 2 months for a patch this time), but that grind is a hell of a lot more doable. xD It's been long enough since I last played it, it wasn't that bad doing it again, I even beat my record by 30 hours! :D ...the hard part now is deciding if I want to do the other one again. bird onion head If I do, I don't know if I'll complete it during this event or not (took me a year last time). ?

& since I don't know if I'll be doing the first one or not, I think I'll take a Sadist trophy this time (I gotta have at least one). :P You can put Masamune-XIII on this one.

7 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Thanks! ^_^ It's just as fun as the first one (especially sine I didn't have to wait 2 months for a patch this time), but that grind is a hell of a lot more doable. xD It's been long enough since I last played it, it wasn't that bad doing it again, I even beat my record by 30 hours! :D ...the hard part now is deciding if I want to do the other one again. bird onion head If I do, I don't know if I'll complete it during this event or not (took me a year last time). 1f605.png

& since I don't know if I'll be doing the first one or not, I think I'll take a Sadist trophy this time (I gotta have at least one). :P You can put Masamune-XIII on this one.

Fair enough, but 8 months isn't enough time to plat Mugen Souls?

Alright, Sadist Syrma it is.

Fair enough, but 8 months isn't enough time to plat Mugen Souls?

Oh it's plenty of time. Hell, if you're really dedicated & have the patience of a saint/luck of the Gods, it could probably be done in under 2 months. xD 

• Like 1

Here's a list of all the battles I farmed after I was done with everything else, they're all found in Ultimate Absurdity Wold (besides Selfina's Challenge, that's the final Mugen World Redux battle). Make sure to get all the Shampuru Boosts at the ticket shop before starting. Note that these are some of the most difficult battles in the game, & unless you have been maximizing your stats via Peon Fusion, you'll be mostly relying on luck to win these battles (I seen the Game Over screen countless times). 

Selfina's Challenge
150 Happy
70  R. Shampuru

Peon Rebellion
150 of all Tier 15s 

Godly Training 2
140 R. Shampuru
150 Golden Drill
150 Black Box

Smoky Lamp Battle (Free DLC)
200 Test Success 1
300 Director*
300 Beauty*
200 Megatron*

Undisputed Ragnarok (Free DLC)
300 President**
100 Apathetic*
100 Metal Rider*
200 Fudo O*

* These shampurus may vary in number/type, it depends on the enemies you get (they'll always stay in the same tier though).

** This is an easy way to find this rare shampuru is you're still missing it.

Before doing these, I'd recommend at least getting your DEF/MND maxed at 99M (this can be done solely from maxing good equipment + 100 "Self-Defense" matter). If you're using 4 pieces of maxed ultimate armor (Overwhelming Thong/Ultimate Nudie Apron), you'll most likely be above the cap, but you'll need to equip a "Limiter Release" matter to go above it (my final DEF/MND was around 125M/150M). 

Also keep an eye out for useful crystal effects that will make your battles a lot easier (Damage Reverse, Phys/Mag Damage Down, Phys/Mag Evasion Up), I also had an auto-revive ability on my main members for an extra shred of luck (helps more than you think... Elka starts out with this, & Bertram can learn it at a certain Lv).

• I started out farming Selfina's Challenge, once I maxed Happy I moved onto Godly Training 2 to finish off the R. Shampurus.
  • After that I did Peon Rebellion until all of the tier 15s were maxed.
  • I was still short after all that, so I started Undisputed Ragnarok to get some tier 14s (it lost it's usefulness after maxing President).
  • Finally I switched the the Smoky Lamp Battle for Test Success 1/tier 13s, by the time I got over 3000 Tests I achieved an Intergalactic Chou-Chou. However I learned about this battle fairly late, & I think it may be better to skip the Ragnarok one in favor for this (it's slightly easier too).
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

Oh it's plenty of time. Hell, if you're really dedicated & have the patience of a saint/luck of the Gods, it could probably be done in under 2 months. xD 

Interesting, maybe I should reduce the time limit for this event to 6 months :devil: . Just kidding, that won't happen.

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

Here's a list of all the battles I farmed after I was done with everything else, they're all found in Ultimate Absurdity Wold (besides Selfina's Challenge, that's the final Mugen World Redux battle). Make sure to get all the Shampuru Boosts at the ticket shop before starting. Note that these are some of the most difficult battles in the game, & unless you have been maximizing your stats via Peon Fusion, you'll be mostly relying on luck to win these battles (I seen the Game Over screen countless times). 

Nice post, added it to the OP. Didn't know what title to give it, so added "Post-game farming various things" :lol: .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Masamune said:

My affinity must be Masochist or something... Why? Because look what I did this morning.

HeTrrW0.jpg

If I have a mental breakdown or something from doing this, I blame Dragon. whaaat1 onion head

Welcome to the Masochist crazy club! :awesome: I'm in the middle of my 5th playthrough which should be my 1st true end playthrough then I'll do a lot more true end runs then farm farm farm!

Remember, DLC is a must to make this easier.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Masamune said:

My affinity must be Masochist or something... Why? Because look what I did this morning.

HeTrrW0.jpg

If I have a mental breakdown or something from doing this, I blame Dragon. whaaat1 onion head

Nice, I'll gladly accept responsibility for it :awesome: . Good luck.

46 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Welcome to the Masochist crazy club! :awesome: I'm in the middle of my 5th playthrough which should be my 1st true end playthrough then I'll do a lot more true end runs then farm farm farm!

Remember, DLC is a must to make this easier.

Technically Masamune upgraded to Masochist^2 club, since he already platted both Mugen games on his old account.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Masamune said:

I should've played the original first, I got spoiled by the improvements they made in Z. :P Really the only thing I liked better about the first game was the story, everything else was improved in Z. 1f615.png

That's a good point, i really feel sorry for everyone who started on Z and plan to do the original. Especially because not only is it a downgrade, but you'll have to spend about 10x as much time on it as well!

58 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

That's a good point, i really feel sorry for everyone who started on Z and plan to do the original. Especially because not only is it a downgrade, but you'll have to spend about 10x as much time on it as well!

Yeah, this isn't the first series I've played backwards either, it's generally a bad idea to do so because you usually won't enjoy the older ones am much as you normally would. :hmm: 

9 hours ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, this isn't the first series I've played backwards either, it's generally a bad idea to do so because you usually won't enjoy the older ones am much as you normally would. :hmm: 

I agree, did the same with Mass Effect and the first game felt so clunky and didn't age well. Still glad it came to the PS though.

1 hour ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

True ending obtained. Now to grind a bit, then run the true end a few more times for more peons.

By a 'few more times' i hope you mean around 15 times for the sham meows, dust bunnies and all of the T15 shampurus, make sure you do the doppelgangers each run, their shampurus are some of the most important.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

By a 'few more times' i hope you mean around 15 times for the sham meows, dust bunnies and all of the T15 shampurus, make sure you do the doppelgangers each run, their shampurus are some of the most important.

that's the plan along with 300% on each continent. 

On 4/30/2018 at 4:49 PM, Masamune said:

Sorry, I had to break forum silence because I am amazed at this list! This can really help a lot of people who love this game! I once picked up this game years ago, fell madly in love with Lady Chou-Chou, but don't tell Ryuto or he'll hunt me down and kill me. (I'm more than willing to pick up Nico[?] instead, she's my kind of girl. xD) I kinda wish I hadn't gotten rid of my PS3, this is one game I'd gladly leave to rot on my trophy cabinet if I couldn't finish it. The voice acting didn't make me want to gouge my ears out, unlike a lot of games with tons of Japanese references and I did enjoy the bath scenes a bit, although I wasn't aroused at all by the women bathing.

Edited by SquidBaronet
  • Like 1