Let's Play Mugen Souls & Mugen Souls Z

24 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

EDF is a much better game and quicker then Mugen Souls. If you can deal with this game then EDF is harmless. Think of it as Dynasty Warriors but a third person class based shooter, the game is mindless fun and can be enjoyed for 100s of hours before you get bored. Unlike Mugen Souls, which gets stale after about 30hours.

I'll keep this in mind. Haven't played many musou games before, but I liked Bladestorm and Dynasty Warriors Next was enjoyable.

@Dragon-Archon So I can pick 1 Mugen Souls, & 1 Z trophy? :hmm: If so, for the first game, I'll take Chou-Chou's Tsundere form (which the US version mistranslates as Bipolar <_<). As for Z, I'm actually not a big fan of Syrma, so I'll take the Nao one. :P 

Also, since these were done on the old account, can you put Masamune_316 on them instead? If there's room, if not, just Masamune is fine. ^_^ 

Why has this thread suddenly been hijacked by advocates for a completely different game?  And can we please hand it back to its' intended purpose, namely helping those people who want to play Mugen Souls or Mugen Souls Z?  It's not like we've reached the maximum limit of board topics and new ideas have to be foisted upon old(er) threads just to get them in.  Start your own (expletive deleted) thread if you want a "Let's Play!" for some other title.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I also finished cleaning up the trophy emblems, so those are ready to be created.  @acasser    since you already completed one or both games, you're eligible for some trophies. Let me know which ones you want.

How many trophies am I actually eligible for?  I'm not quite sure how you're defining the math for the tabulation as set forth in the Opening Post, but my interpretation is that I'm eligible for 2 for each game because I have the platinum and I'm doing the advisor shtick?  Or is that 1 now and 1 at the end for each game depending on how sage my advisorly advice is?  Plus the "Ultimate Undisputed Goddess" bonus trophy on top of that for having both plats?

For "Undisputed Goddess" for the original game, my first preference is Sadist -- because boobs -- and my second preference (if I'm eligible for two) would be Graceful.

For "Ultimate Goddess" for Mugen Souls Z, my first preference is Ego and my second preference (if I'm eligible for two) is Sadist -- again, boobs plays a large part here.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Masamune said:

@Dragon-Archon So I can pick 1 Mugen Souls, & 1 Z trophy? :hmm: If so, for the first game, I'll take Chou-Chou's Tsundere form (which the US version mistranslates as Bipolar <_<). As for Z, I'm actually not a big fan of Syrma, so I'll take the Nao one. :P 

Also, since these were done on the old account, can you put Masamune_316 on them instead? If there's room, if not, just Masamune is fine. ^_^ 

Yeah, since you platted them. Ah ok, that explains the weird name. I also found Ditz and Hyper weird names for a form.

6 minutes ago, acasser said:

Why has this thread suddenly been hijacked by advocates for a completely different game?  And can we please hand it back to its' intended purpose, namely helping those people who want to play Mugen Souls or Mugen Souls Z?  It's not like we've reached the maximum limit of board topics and new ideas have to be foisted upon old(er) threads just to get them in.  Start your own (expletive deleted) thread if you want a "Let's Play!" for some other title.

4 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

my apologies, I accidentally had the thread hijacked by asking a simple question and it spiraled from there.

I don't mind people talking about other things, unless it goes on for a few pages.

6 minutes ago, acasser said:

How many trophies am I actually eligible for?  I'm not quite sure how you're defining the math for the tabulation as set forth in the Opening Post, but my interpretation is that I'm eligible for 2 for each game because I have the platinum and I'm doing the advisor shtick?  Or is that 1 now and 1 at the end for each game depending on how sage my advisorly advice is?  Plus the "Ultimate Undisputed Goddess" bonus trophy on top of that for having both plats?

For "Undisputed Goddess" for the original game, my first preference is Sadist -- because boobs -- and my second preference (if I'm eligible for two) would be Graceful.

For "Ultimate Goddess" for Mugen Souls Z, my first preference is Ego and my second preference (if I'm eligible for two) is Sadist -- again, boobs plays a large part here.

So far 3 trophies: 1 for platting MS, 1 for MSZ, and 1 for platting both. Yeah, Ultimate Undisputed is a bonus trophy. Advisors also get an extra trophy at the end of the event as to prevent them from not being active if they get the trophy at the start. Since you're an advisor for both games, you'll get an extra MS and MSZ trophy at the end.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

If I actually finish MS Z, I might look at MS although it sounds like a totally different grind.  I didn't like the game at first, but now getting addicted :awesome:

Nice, have fun with the rest of the game.

24 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Me: Where the F- is the prinny?

*15 minutes later*

Me: I can't seem to... OMG, THERE IT IS!!!! 

Lol :lol: , congrats with finding it :yay: . At first I thought it may have been too easy to find, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Are you up for another challenge?

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Here you are:

elIju0v.pngUffbrJh.pngt6HLYdM.png

45 minutes ago, acasser said:

Nice choices, Sadist and Graceful Chou-Chou are some of my favourite trophies of this event.

wp7ZCAO.pngRu8GPCD.png OXwWiSk.png

40 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

@Dragon-Archon I'll take the purple one (Terse form) she's a cute.

Here you go:

cZLnmXG.png

• Like 3

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, have fun with the rest of the game.

Lol :lol: , congrats with finding it :yay: . At first I thought it may have been too easy to find, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Are you up for another challenge?

I will if I start it up within the year. I don't want to sign up for it and then never earn a single trophy in it! Haha.

14 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

THERE'S MORE!?!? xD

Are you going to start adding prinnies to all your banners to entice Widjat to come back to where he belongs? Do you normally do this? 

Yep :D , there's a hidden dragon in the LP Kingdom Hearts banner.

So far I've hidden things 2 times and I'm planning on making it a regular thing. Somehow Wdjat was able to resist the Prinny in the banner and all the tags, but yeah, I'm not giving up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Somehow Wdjat was able to resist the Prinny in the banner and all the tags, but yeah, I'm not giving up.

You just need to find the right bait... :hmm: Maybe if you made a special Prinny-shaped trophy for him to win, that would do it? info onion head

• Like 1

I was wondering how I got the 999 hits in Z the last time I played, whether it was strategy or luck (this was like 4 years ago). :P Knowing my habit of posting hard or interesting trophies after I earn them made it pretty easy to find out (I went to the last trophy thread & did a search on the name, it was the only one to come up). xD 

But this is how I got it before:

Spoiler

There's an interesting story on how I got this one, apparently in the original there was a rare glitch during Fever Time when the enemy falls

back to the ground, hits another enemy & bounces back to the Fever Time orb, then the process just keeps repeating, but out of all the hours

I put into that game I never seen that happen once... Well, at least I got to see it in this one (kind of, I had the animations skipped :() one

second I was blasting an enemy into the air & then I see my combo counter instantly sky-rocket to 9999 hits, it was beautiful, & I hope I

can manage to do it again because I got over  30,000,000 G in that one fight. :yay:

So apparently it was luck... ? I wonder what the chances are of it happening again is? ?

5 hours ago, Masamune said:

I was wondering how I got the 999 hits in Z the last time I played, whether it was strategy or luck (this was like 4 years ago). :P Knowing my habit of posting hard or interesting trophies after I earn them made it pretty easy to find out (I went to the last trophy thread & did a search on the name, it was the only one to come up). xD 

But this is how I got it before:

Reveal hidden contents

There's an interesting story on how I got this one, apparently in the original there was a rare glitch during Fever Time when the enemy falls

back to the ground, hits another enemy & bounces back to the Fever Time orb, then the process just keeps repeating, but out of all the hours

I put into that game I never seen that happen once... Well, at least I got to see it in this one (kind of, I had the animations skipped :() one

second I was blasting an enemy into the air & then I see my combo counter instantly sky-rocket to 9999 hits, it was beautiful, & I hope I

can manage to do it again because I got over  30,000,000 G in that one fight. :yay:

So apparently it was luck... 1f611.png I wonder what the chances are of it happening again is? 1f914.png

Man, I have the exact same problem... It's the only trophy I can absolutely not explain or give tips on. I can only link to this thread, whcih explains a way to do it:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/696376-mugen-souls-z/69792329 

I got it on one of my first attempts to farm money. I catapulted a sunflower enemy into a blue orb on a very steep angle, and I think it glitched somehow and gave me at least 999 hits. I never managed to get that many combo hits again. It was on one of the first 10 floors of the Mugen Field on a 100G bet.

Maybe @acasser knows a surefire way to get the 999 combo?

Edited by NanaCheese94
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PermaFox said:

Got to floor 58 of the Mugen Field, and then died.  Forgot to watch the health of my team and it ended up just being me out there.  1f603.png  Bummed, but wiser!

Pro tip: if your Chou Chou is sufficiently leveled and geared up, go into the Mugen Field with just her in the 4th slot with the first 3 slots empty.

Why? Because it glitches out the peon ball, when it explodes, it doesn't do any damage to you, negating one of the big worries of the area.

Edited by Orphioon
I can't believe i mixed up your and you're
  • Like 2