USA only PS games on the store?

chiino82

Hi guys,

Recently picked up a US account for access to the store:

Wondering what USA only games people might know of?  Open to any kind of game and for ps3/ps4.  Be it banned games from other countries, indies that only got released there, maybe delisted games from other stores, maybe even hidden gems that not many people are aware of!

As an example - Indigo Prophecy seems to be a game not available elsewhere, but is in the USA store.

Thanks in advance!

11 minutes ago, chiino82 said:

As an example - Indigo Prophecy seems to be a game not available elsewhere, but is in the USA store.

This game is known as Fahrenheit in other regions which is probably why you can't find it. The trophy list for the game uses the US name however.

Link to the UK store for the game: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1628-CUSA05760_00-SLES535390000001

Edited by Stevieboy

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

This game is known as Fahrenheit in other regions which is probably why you can't find it.

Yep, i did play this back in the PS2 days, sadly can't find it as either title in the AU store or EU store. 

Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords

Though some say it can be gotten on the UK store aswell but it's out nowhere else in EU iirc.

On PS3 you have:

Battle Fantasia

Record of Agarest War (with trophies) given EU never got trophies for it and it's called Agarest Generations of War in EU.

14 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords

Though some say it can be gotten on the UK store aswell but it's out nowhere else in EU iirc.

On PS3 you have:

Battle Fantasia

Record of Agarest War (with trophies) given EU never got trophies for it and it's called Agarest Generations of War in EU.

Puzzle Quest is indeed in the UK store (and I believe it should be in many EU stores that use English as the primary language), but was never released on other stores.

I'm still looking for it to go on sale (missed it on the last time it was on sale in the UK store, a few months ago).

There's also games that were delisted in EU, but are still available in the US store (Dragon Ball Z Battle of the Z, and some One Piece games that I forgot the name). There's still retail versions with trophies of those in Europe, but may be hard to find.