Jak IV Rumored to be in Development.

Nexuds121

2 hours ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Naughty Dog said they've moved on from Jak. I guess people who want a new Jak game can hope Activision buys it. :P

Uh fuck no, Sony owns it and its better that way.

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

If you want a game that fails to be the Jak people love and adore, then yeah. They  can churn out some game that they call Jak.

They've moved beyond these kinds of games. They wouldn't do justice to this, because they are not passionate about games like this. They're passionate about games like Uncharted and TLoU, not Jak.

How dare I acknowledge reality!

edit; there's a reason they decided against making another Jak  and instead went with a new IP that turned out to be The Last of Us. Look at the concept art they showed of Jak '4'. It completely misses the point, it's trying to make a Jak game into the type of game they like to make. Which would be bad for everybody. Bad for fans of Jak, bad for ND.

Lol I agree they’ve moved on but your opinion is not “acknowledging reality”. Also the new God of War completely changed the formula and that was for the better, who’s to say it wouldn’t work?

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

if a new jak game is to come out, they really should change the formula (because even someone like me as a huge fan of jak in ps2 era havent got any pleasure hd ports of ps 3 and 4 era) and shed some light onto the inconsistent and unclear parts of the story. 

Also Sony owns Jak not Naughty Dog and i m not sure much about it but it can be better for jak to stay dead for now at least

Edited by Darpiom

19 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Uh fuck no, Sony owns it and its better that way.

Lol I agree they’ve moved on but your opinion is not “acknowledging reality”. Also the new God of War completely changed the formula and that was for the better, who’s to say it wouldn’t work?

It's not my opinion, it's what ND said themselves which is why they didn't continue to work on Jak 4 and instead moved on to something new. Sorry you dislike Naughty Dog so much that you think they're liars.

44 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

It's not my opinion, it's what ND said themselves which is why they didn't continue to work on Jak 4 and instead moved on to something new. Sorry you dislike Naughty Dog so much that you think they're liars.

Lol ND is my favorite dev studio, stop trying to turn this on me. I already said they’ve moved on and I’m happy with that, seeing as both the Uncharted series and the Last of Us are their best works. I didn’t come here to argue for real.

8 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

It's sad though. It's been 9 1/2 years since Jak and Daxter the lost frontier was out and now no new Jak game. Which kinda sucks.

Just let it rest. They were a complete mess after Jak 1 anyway.

• Like 2