Any questions?

luckydonut

I have just reloaded my game save, found the language set to french, and all my progress has been wiped.

I did all the speed trophies, all small grids, and I need to start again. 

Am I unique in this problem, or is this a common thing?

On April 27, 2018 at 3:13 AM, luckydonut said:
On April 27, 2018 at 3:13 AM, luckydonut said:

Hey there! I'm one of the developers of the game and to say we're getting a kick out of watching the trophies get awarded would be an understatement. I mean, we were hoping one of us would be the first to get the plat, and there's no chance of that now (even though we could be using the solutions... and chose not to!) but it's still pretty cool to watch.  It's our first PlayStation title and I'm geeking out reloading the trophy page.

Anyway, if there are any questions about the game I'm happy to answer them here. I'd also like to hear whether you think we got the trophy set right for this or any way we could improve it for future games.  We have other picture puzzles in the pipeline for PS4 and Vita :)

Chris Newman

Lightwood Games

(Email our support address or tweet @lightwoodgames if you want to verify it's me, by the way)

On 09/07/2018 at 2:11 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

I have just reloaded my game save, found the language set to french, and all my progress has been wiped.

I did all the speed trophies, all small grids, and I need to start again. 

Am I unique in this problem, or is this a common thing?

Did you reload your save from the cloud or USB, or just return to the game after closing it? I've not heard of this happening before. Was there an error that the save data was corrupt or anything?

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would have been a nice option to hide the clock. Even though the corresponding trophies were no problem for me and I didn't need to repeat a puzzle for them, I found the increasing time - as well as something constantly moving at the edge of the screen - to be quite irritating. Of course it's just a very minor thing that didn't take away any of the fun, but since someon asked I thought I might add my two cents.

• 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, yucfaki said:

After a certain point I can't achieve the trophies that I supposed to get?! How am I going to fix this? I have deleted the game and installed it again and tried to achieve a certain trophy and still, it is not working?!

Which one didn't unlock? I platted it and didn't had any trouble with it. 

5 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Which one didn't unlock? I platted it and didn't had any trouble with it. 

Oh well, it turned out to be my mistake! I didn't think that 15x20 and 20x15 are the same, lol! Everything's alright know!

Thanks for the answer btw.

• Like 2