What game(s) have you mastered?

Beyondthegrave07

Metal Gear Solid- Got the Big Boss rank too many times.

Metal Gear Solid 2- Got all top scores in VR missions, and got Big Boss rank on E.Ex a lot.

Metal Gear Solid 3- Found it to be easier to get the Foxhound rank on E.Ex than MGS2.

Metal Gear Solid 4- The easiest of them all IMO.

Onimusha: Warlords- Came back to the series in summer of 2011 and spent a lot of time mastering it.

Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny- Same as Warlords

Onimusha 3: Demon's Siege- gameplay was a little different, just took about a week.

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams- I was expecting Oni mode to be harder.

1.  I Would say I pretty much got Mass Effect trilogy down to a T like getting all Matriarch writings, Medallions, Gases, Minerals ETC. and all quests without a hitch thru the game but the only thing I haven't accomplished is an Insanity run through. 

200168b.jpg200645b.jpg200990b.jpgI even played these on all systems. (except wii u)

2.  Fable: TLC on the Original Xbox I got to know where all the Silver Keys are located, and where all the Hero dolls are located, and how to play without leveling up at all and I have to say that can get tough.

fable-the-lost-chapters-6313.jpg

3. Dragon Age: Origins I know where every quest is located, and every area to explore also where to, and how to get the best equipment available.

200595b.jpg

:blah: LOL :lol:

Yeah I know it sounds like bragging but there you have it. B)    

The three Mass Effect games, without a doubt.:

• Mass Effect - 25 playthroughs
  • Mass Effect 2 - 44 playthroughs
  • Mass Effect 3 - 14 playthrpoughs, with one more about one-third done

I've played them on all three systems with most major plot pathways done at least two or three times. I've definitely memorized the dialogue options at almost all of the major scenes, and I can speedrun each game with any class and difficulty in a respectable time. I've also put about 150 hours into Mass Effect 3's multiplayer :P

Well what do ya know I'm not the only one that played Mass Effect multiple times on all systems and I was looking back and decided to rectify my post.

Edited by Colt_45_Zilawn

Darksiders

Expand boy! We want a post with justification! What have you done to earn such a title of "Master of Darksiders?!" I want to know!

For me, I've decided to add

256px-Future_Tactics.jpg

I've beaten the game maybe 6 or 20 times. I know where every upgrade is, and can beat most levels carefully with just a handful of characters. I prefer the new game plus style of gameplay for this one, but can win every time in either style.

Expand boy! We want a post with justification! What have you done to earn such a title of "Master of Darksiders?!" I want to know!

For me, I've decided to add

256px-Future_Tactics.jpg

I've beaten the game maybe 6 or 20 times. I know where every upgrade is, and can beat most levels carefully with just a handful of characters. I prefer the new game plus style of gameplay for this one, but can win every time in either style.

I've done DarkSiders 4 times in my first account even after getting a platinum and didn't need a walkthrough on 3rd and 4th walkthrough  I don't need a title of "Master of DarkSiders" lol xD just wanted to do 2 runs and master the game xD

Edited by NightWing

Pokemon (In general) i finished the pokedex with some extra event pokemon but not all of them. eg. Darkrai and Celibi

EDIT: there is more but i cant think off the top of my head... -_-

EDIT (AGAIN): I remembered how many hours i spent on my pokemon emerald save, it was abiut 571 hours and 42 min before my internal battery flatened

Edited by Ayrtanium100

• 9 years later...

I mastered MAG getting the platinum and 100% twice, and I was often near the top of the kill list and XP list at the end of a game of Domination which had 255 other people. In some of my last games of MAG I played in 2014, I went 58-24 in one game and my last game I ever played I went 54-11, both in Domination. I know this, because both games are on Youtube. In the 58-24 game I was tied for 9th place for the most kills out of 255 other players, and in the 54-11 game, I was tied for 13th place for most kills out of 255 other players. I wish I could play the game again. RIP MAG