What game(s) have you mastered?

Beyondthegrave07

What game(s) have you mastered in your lifetime? This can be from any game any system, and explain if you want to. Also, just bcause you have the plat doesn't make you a "master" of a game, in some cases, yes, but not all!

Dark Cloud 2 - beat the game + extra chapter, took all pictures, 100% rebuild at all places, maxed all the ultimate weapons, got all badges, did a majority of challenges for medals.

Bully - got rubberband ball, did all missions, purchased all items

Kingdom Hearts 2 - beat on proud mode, did all extra minigames, defeated sephiroth, got to lvl 100, and synthesized the ult. weapon.

Super Mario 64 - got all stars and met yoshi at top of castle

ICO - beat the game in under 2 hrs, also have plat.

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

I think I know everything about those games. All the dog tags, kerotans, items and weapons locations by heart. I've beaten both games in the hardest difficulty and complete them at least 30 times each. I've also earned the Foxhound emblem for both in the PS2 era just for fun. 

I am also in the top 10 first achievers of MGS2, and top 30 first achievers of MGS3 in the site. It would have been better but I had to wait 5 days for the game to arrive at my country :(

Demon's Souls

I've gotten the platinum 3 times for all the regions and I freaking love the game. Its actually my favorite PS3 game and I Know pretty much everything about it. I've beaten the game arround 30-40 times too. Really fun and it  just never get old.

Edited by Aexuz

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2

• Did everything possible, including beating the optional bosses like Sephiroth, Ice Giant, ect, synthesized the ultimate weapon, level 100.

Zelda Ocarina of Time and Zelda Twilight Princess

• Got all heart pieces, obtained all swords, shields, items, tunics, ect.

Dead Space 2

- Beat it on Hardcore without blowing my damn brains out.  :angry:

Resident Evil 2

- Got all Endings

- Beat it in 1 hour and 44 minutes (I'm sure there are faster but that's my fastest. Leon is a little faster than Claire because there is one scenario where she backtracks a lot with the C4 etc..)

Dino Crisis

- Got all endings

- found all weapon upgrades

- did one playthrough with nothing but Gail choices and another with nothing but Rick choices (Rick is alot safer, but can be more complicated. Gail is way faster, but tougher with more action.) 

That's about it I guess  :blush:

• Like 1

Christ...

Chrono Cross - I know every ending, how to obtain all characters, where all of the items are, how to beat each optional boss, etc.

Legend of Dragoon - Only beat it a few times but i've pretty much mastered it.

Dragon Age - Beat it 3 times, easy but i've mastered it.

Final Fantasy 6-I have leveled all 14 characters to level 99 with all magic obtained (a couple of times), I have beaten the game after recruiting Setzer (meaning I beat it with only 4 characters) and I have obtained all the rages...so yeah I say I mastered it

A thread to brag,

alaikit! :P

Mortal Kombat

-I can perform 40+ combo with more than 15 characters, I can do it both tag team and alone (online and offline), I know ALL the fatalities, even if I haven't play for months.

Battlefield 3

-I have the plat for the game and all the dlc trophies, I can do good as infantry as a pilot and better yet as a tanker, I have all weapons, attachments and ribbons in the game, 80+ weapons with service star.

EA MMA

-Finished my first career mode 31-1, I got a rematch (last fight before retire) with the only fighter that bested me and I WON, second career mode finished 49-0

Dragon's Dogma

-Completed the game 3 times, have the plat, killed the Ur-Dragon a dozen times (offline and online) solo and with pawns, have all the weapons and equipment that the cool kids have, I basically have done everything in Dragon's Dogma.

Empire Total War

-Conquered Europe with France by 1765. Conquered the world by 1789.

Shogun II Total War

-Held Kyoto for more than 10 turns on very hard. Conquered Japan. Have 300+ wins on online

Edited by entimecago
  • Like 1

Rock Band 2: Endless Setlist 2, Expert Difficulty, on Guitar, no stops and never failing a song - 5 starring all but 3 songs, including Visions & Panic Attack. "Bladder of Steel" trophy and all.

Super Mario World: Every hidden/alternate path level, every Star World level.

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (PS2): Every costume, every weapon maxed, Dante maxed, every style maxed, every difficulty beaten, S ranks for Easy through Hard, A ranks for DMD.

Tekken 5 (PS2): 30 out of 32 characters [ I suck el donkey nuts with Roger and Kuma :( ] at Tekken Lord rank. I think that counts as relatively mastered.

• Like 2

Just gimme anything :)

I'm not picky  :lol:

A lot of smileys there Nightwing Sir :P

how can I send you the other copy of the Megaman X collection? :P it's gonna be a really long walk :P I'm a happy jolly dude :P

:lol:

Mega Man X Collection was great (I had it for the PS2)

I have it too xD

I just wish Zero could fight the 8 bosses and Sigma in X3 . That would've been cool

Agreed on MegaMan being tough.

I only played MegaMan X-X6.

Megaman X was one of the very first few games i got along with Super Mario. I thought there was a bug on the game after the 1st bee chopper and I didn't know how to climb xD

that hadouken is awesome xD 1 hit kill on most of the bosses :P

Edited by NightWing

how can I send you the other copy of the Megaman X collection? :P it's gonna be a really long walk :P I'm a happy jolly dude :P

I have it too xD

I just wish Zero could fight the 8 bosses and Sigma in X3 . That would've been cool

Megaman X was one of the very first few games i got along with Super Mario. I thought there was a bug on the game after the 1st bee chopper and I didn't know how to climb xD

that hadouken is awesome xD 1 hit kill on most of the bosses :P

Love MegaMan X :)

Getting the Hadouken was worth it B)

I love playing as Zero in MegaMan X4 :)

Love MegaMan X :)

Getting the Hadouken was worth it B)

I love playing as Zero in MegaMan X4 :)

Zero's my all time favorite B)

Zero's the hard difficulty of the game. I take Web Spider First. His stage's awesome. Storm Owl's stage reminds me of Wing Zero in Gundam Wing while Jet Sting Ray's stage reminds me of the the stage that i was stuck for months. What I like the most in Megaman X 4's boss battle is Magma Dragoon followed by Frost Walrus.

Split Mushroom's hard when you have no abilities yet. that guy just jumps around and make a copy of himself <_< really hate this boss alot even he's small.