Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Which edition will you be buying?

SGRevan

Shadow of the Tomb Raider  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which edition will you be buying?

• Regular edition
    • Deluxe edition
    • Croft edition
    • Ultimate Collector's edition

55 minutes ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

None because Tomb Raider is shit.

36343401.jpg

Tomb raider is far from a shit game and what's the point of commenting on this forum calling a very good franchise shit anyway? You are just trying to start an argument for no reason. Go comment on something you actually enjoy rather than trying to be a troll.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Tomb raider is far from a shit game and what's the point of commenting on this forum calling a very good franchise shit anyway? You are just trying to start an argument for no reason. Go comment on something you actually enjoy rather than trying to be a troll.

I was just answering the question. 

Also ROTTR made me angry and these editions are disgusting.

Edited by Tusked-Lattice

2 minutes ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

I was just answering the question. 

Also ROTTR made me angry and these editions are disgusting.

The question was what edition are you buying? And Not what's your unpopular opinion on a great franchise. Also every game that comes out now has all kinds of different editions so I don't know where you have been the past decade but sorry to break the news to you...

• Like 1

Just now, rolltideroll157 said:

The question was what edition are you buying? And Not what's your unpopular opinion on a great franchise. Also every game that comes out now has all kinds of different editions so I don't know where you have been the past decade but sorry to break the news to you...

And I said I'm not because they killed a franchise I used to love what's the problem? 

21 hours ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

And I said I'm not because they killed a franchise I used to love what's the problem? 

Actually they revived a franchise that was dead for starters. The point of this thread is talk about what version people are buying hence why there isn't an option at the top for "I'm not buying it because I'm butt hurt that they rebooted the franchise". You only commented to talk shit about the game find a different thread for that crap because obviously this isn't the right one.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2

Regular Edition physically

Croft Edition Digitally

Honestly no point to the Deluxe edition since if you're going to spring the extra money, you might as well drop the extra $30 to get everything instead of just $10 for some worthless trinkets

Edited by majob

At a push, I might buy the Croft Edition, but it won't be at launch.  It'll likely be several months down the line, when I've finished its two predecessors and will actually have time to play it.

The Ultimate Edition looks nice, but it's too expensive, the accessories are a bit of an odd mix (a bottle opener?!), and the extra tombs, outfits and weapons will be released later on as DLC anyway.