NA version + Trophy Tip

NutellaOrgies

How the HELL do you even move left and right??  It says use the touchpad, but no matter where I press it doesn't respond.  I've tried all my different PS4 controllers, and I've tried pressing all over the place on the touchpad, I tried swiping with my fingers left and right.  It just randomly decides to move left and right on it's own, but usually it's just stuck in the middle.  Can't use thumbsticks or D-pad, and no option I can find to change controls.  All I can do is move up and down with L2/R2.  NOTHING ELSE WORKS!! 

Got it, you have to just barely gently brush you finger on the touchpad to move L/R like you're using a smartphone.  Quite possibly the worst controls in the history of video games.

Edited by Narniak
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Narniak said:

Yeah I figured out that the mapping of buttons is in the overall PS4 "accessiblity" menu.  Too bad you can't remap the touchpad to the d-pad for this game.

Lol yea I was looking for the touchpad to see if that could be remapped too ?

• 1 year later...

This game is disgustingly broken! The controls are horrible! And if you ever want to induce a seizure on yourself this is the game to do it to you! I'm actually surprised the completion is so high. This might be one of my most hated indie games ever! And YES! it's that bad. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Controls surprised me a lot too ... don't know what they were thinking Ôô

I think they made it like that to bring a very little challenge, cause with easier controls you would finish in a few minutes...

Didn't like the game, but loved the music, the only positive point of this game for me ^^