Encountered a strange "bug" after syncing trophies yesterday.

Quink666

https://imgur.com/a/MhNrL4a

After syncing a few Oxenfree trophies i all of a sudden got Trophy Set written after the game name, and Trophies written behind Chaos on Deponia.

The syncing also took alot longer then usual, almost 3 minutes.

The day before it was all normal with only the game name and no trophies or anything written behind it.

Have anyone else encountered this or is it a new update or something?

(Can only post link since im a scrub and dont know how to get the picture here in the post)

Edited by Quink666

23 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

https://imgur.com/a/MhNrL4a

After syncing a few Oxenfree trophies i all of a sudden got Trophy Set written after the game name, and Trophies written behind Chaos on Deponia.

The syncing also took alot longer then usual, almost 3 minutes.

The day before it was all normal with only the game name and no trophies or anything written behind it.

Have anyone else encountered this or is it a new update or something?

(Can only post link since im a scrub and dont know how to get the picture here in the post)

Haven't they always been like that? It's been a while since I played oxenfree so I can't be sure. A few games have trophy set or trophies after the name they just get removed here to make everything neater I guess. Knack 2 i played a few weeks back is officially Knack 2 Trophy Set

• Like 1

Im almost 100% (almost) that Oxenfree only said Oxenfree first time i synced it. Cause i noticed it just after the 100% sync how the names got longer. 

Might just have been that i have not noticed it in any other game. Checked my whole list and it is only the game name and nothing else behind them. Only Oxenfree and Deponia that has something added.

Edited by Quink666

This is neither a bug nor anything new, it's always been like this. Out of some of my recent games I've played, Battlefield Hardline and Star Wars Battlefront have this too for example (both DICE games so I guess it's up to the developers to do that or not).

• Like 2