Trophy thoughts

Gefro-On-Defro

• 3 years later...

I'll leave here some tips, learned struggling with Challenges that maybe someone might find useful.

Backward attack (back + square) is great against first two bosses (the muscleman and the two fat brothers), continue using this attack to rise the multiplier (and your score), it will save you some time if you're doing a time Challenge, too. 

Speaking of time Challenges, go for a "bad cop" rating. Last "wanted" criminal you hit with a weapon always give you a shotgun.
It has 2 hits only but is powerful, so keep it until you meet the boss (especially that purple one with a cane).

If you're having a hard time with "Float like a butterfly" trophy, choose first level, "normal" difficulty, playing co-op. Just leave idle second character, some of the thugs will go directly to player 2 attacking him, so take this chance to attack them from behind. If thugs hit player 2, what matters is your main character is untouched. 

After you cleaned the street, move both characters forward, until the next horde of enemies and repeat this. Do this with the boss too and the trophy is yours. 

Also, a little extra I didn't read anywhere, and not trophy related: if you don't like the colour of your character, pressing up/down before choosing him/her lets you change the color of his/her outfit.

Good luck!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

regret paying £1.99 for this... the trophy difficulty intrigued me, the stills (pictures) of the game looked great but when it is playing, it runs like a poorly rendered low res snes/ps1 game similar to the donkey kong and killer instinct games...

i dont know if that was the intended look but the animation is like everybody has sh*t their pants while moving in broken stop motion...

adding blood, rock music & smooth animation would've made this game miles better to play through... really dissapointing...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 13/5/2018 at 7:43 AM, Ninja-Sara-X said:

(Can't confirm this for good/bad cop arrests as usually there's always one arrest or KO remaining around a boss so I always end a level by completing the boss.)

I have tried and I can confirm that level must be finished to complete the good/bad cop arrests.

If you don't have someone helping you in "Bimmy and Jimmy was 'ere" trophy (and of course if you have an extra joypad), you can let join player 2 just before the final hit to the boss to pop up the trophy. Don't forget to set difficulty on "Brutal" before playing.