Trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

15 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Black friday

what is this, a shopping simulator? ?

No, this is the appropriately named Black Friday.

This game centered around true events during an Iranian uprising in 1978. Players assume the role of Reza Shirazi, a photojournalist who shapes the events of the story based on choices.

• 2 months later...

An easy plat. Collectables can be done with the chapter select, so that's simple. I only have issues with Pahlevoon trophy, requiring the player not to fail any QTEs. There are 4 chapters with them and I've tried doing it with chapter select - no dice. Apparently you have to perfect chapter 16 and play until the end. Gonna check it tomorrow, cba today.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ziomano said:

An easy plat. Collectables can be done with the chapter select, so that's simple. I only have issues with Pahlevoon trophy, requiring the player not to fail any QTEs. There are 4 chapters with them and I've tried doing it with chapter select - no dice. Apparently you have to perfect chapter 16 and play until the end. Gonna check it tomorrow, cba today.

Question: are you using a guide? I’m a little lost as to where to proceed after my first playthrough.

It looks like the collectable trophies are glitched in a good way. 

I never finished the book with all the collectables but it unlocked randomly. I think it might just add up your collectables even if you got one the same one already when you replay it. I noticed this when I collected 4 tapes but collected 1 of them two more times.... There are 6 total tapes so it let's you do the same collectable over and over again maybe.

Same with the pictures. A bunch of things unlocked on ones I've already collected.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I never finished the book with all the collectables but it unlocked randomly. I think it might just add up your collectables even if you got one the same one already when you replay it. I noticed this when I collected 4 tapes but collected 1 of them two more times.... There are 6 total tapes so it let's you do the same collectable over and over again maybe.

Same with the pictures. A bunch of things unlocked on ones I've already collected.

Funny that you mentioned that, same thing happened for me

4 hours ago, Calhoun_84 said:

Thanks man!

• Like 1

Also worth noting that once I beat the game on the good playthrough, I replayed the chapter where you have to choose to fight or take a picture and chose fight (the evil option) then played to the end because I needed to save the other guy.

Then I started again from chapter one and once I got to chapter 8 where you fight the guys at the door, the bad playthrough trophy unlocked.

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 1

I can't seem to do Pahlevoon - nailed chapters 1, 5, 8 QTEs, then 16 (choosing to fight the thug) and finished the game - nothing happens. I'll wait for a proper trophy guide for this game.

Edited by Ziomano

12 hours ago, Ziomano said:

I can't seem to do Pahlevoon - nailed chapters 1, 5, 8 QTEs, then 16 (choosing to fight the thug) and finished the game - nothing happens. I'll wait for a proper trophy guide for this game.

I just got it, I only replayed chapter 16 till the end again and I have no idea why it triggered this time because when I tried it yesterday I did so without any mistakes. 

2 hours ago, Calhoun_84 said:

I just got it, I only replayed chapter 16 till the end again and I have no idea why it triggered this time because when I tried it yesterday I did so without any mistakes. 

Thanks for the update, but I won't bother at this point I think. I'd rather move on and play something else.

On 8/2/2018 at 1:40 AM, Ziomano said:

I don’t think fighting the thug is a necessity.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:02 PM, Calhoun_84 said:

What did you do differently? Do you know if you have to fight the thug?

On 8/1/2018 at 9:04 PM, NutellaOrgies said:

How did you get the hero trophy? I can’t seem to get it, wondering if I’m doing something wrong here

13 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

How did you get the hero trophy? I can’t seem to get it, wondering if I’m doing something wrong here

I replayed the one part I messed up at and continued to the end which was the gunfire one but I also chose to fight instead of taking a picture that time.

I was going to write a guide for this game but so many trophies unlocked at times I can't explain that it would be too confusing to write one.

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I replayed the one part I messed up at and continued to the end which was the gunfire one but I also chose to fight instead of taking a picture that time.

I was going to write a guide for this game but so many trophies unlocked at times I can't explain that it would be too confusing to write one.

I’m so confused about this, cause I did a full playthrough, didn’t miss one QTE (I’m pretty sure) and I messed up during the 16th chapter but I’ve replayed from there multiple times and it Doesn’t seem to be working, unless I’m missing something here

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

1 hour ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Update: for those going for the Pahlevoon The Hero Trophy, you can do them through chapter select, So much of my time wasted lol.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

4 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

I’m so confused about this, cause I did a full playthrough, didn’t miss one QTE (I’m pretty sure) and I messed up during the 16th chapter but I’ve replayed from there multiple times and it Doesn’t seem to be working, unless I’m missing something here

Did you try fighting the guy during black Friday? Instead of taking a picture. That might trigger it because that's a somewhat hidden QTE

• Like 1