How i f***ed my plat... :/ Any solutions?

JSVilleneuve

Hi,

So, i finished the game and start cleaning up without finishing all the challenges thinking i could do it last, the problem is now i have some car combat challenges that need to be done in free mode and had already eliminated all the threats in the entire map! 

Anybody knows a solution that doesn't involve redoing the entire game? 

Thanks in advance

It depends on what challenges you have left to finish.

Some of the specific car combat challenges can be gained by using a car from your car collection. Switch to the car that you need the challenge for (as a target), recall your magnum opus and do the challenge.

Some challenges can also be completed through repeats of the death races.

That's exactly what happened to me when I played it. It's not the end of the world but completing challenges after eliminating all threads will be a pain in the butt (very time consuming).

There's a spot on the map where you will often (around 75-80% of the time) get 3-4 enemy cars - search on YouTube and you should find the spot.

I had to get to that spot, deal with enemies (progressing towards challenges), reset by going back to the stronghold (fast travel) and repeat. Took me about 10 hours to complete a bunch of car combat challenges.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Skadoki said:

That's exactly what happened to me when I played it. It's not the end of the world but completing challenges after eliminating all threads will be a pain in the butt (very time consuming).

There's a spot on the map where you will often (around 75-80% of the time) get 3-4 enemy cars - search on YouTube and you should find the spot.

I had to get to that spot, deal with enemies (progressing towards challenges), reset by going back to the stronghold (fast travel) and repeat. Took me about 10 hours to complete a bunch of car combat challenges.

Many thanks, i'll check it.

12 hours ago, FlyingDutchmen85 said:

It depends on what challenges you have left to finish.

Some of the specific car combat challenges can be gained by using a car from your car collection. Switch to the car that you need the challenge for (as a target), recall your magnum opus and do the challenge.

Some challenges can also be completed through repeats of the death races.

I have some that need to be done in free roam like shooting moving veichles while on foot... Should have done it ages ago, i know :/

Thanks for all the help

It would help if you actually tell us the challenges left unless there's so many that you can't really list them all. 

In general you can always take out a car, summon your Opus and do the challenges. 

As for doing challenges during a storm, I believe you can go to the big nothing and do your car challenges there? Not so sure tbh, been a while. 

As for combat challenges these are the ones you should worry the most about if you have ones that say idk, get a 30 hit combo or something, etc. I believe that you're out of luck if you cleared all camps and have some combat challenges that require larger hordes of enemies. Anyways that's all preliminary talk, because I don't know what challenges you have left.

Edited by PooPooBlast

You can finish the "Roadkill" ones by starting the races. The two other factions can easily be grinded by spawning vehicles from your stronghold and then destroying it. You need to win the race with the said vehicle faction (i.e. Prickles = Buzzard faction) to unlock it in your garage. The storm ones can be completed on the "Big Nothing" (west side) part of the map.

If you need to get the harpoon and shotgun challenges, I suggest starting the challenges from the regions of "Jeet's Stronghold", cause the vehicles doesn't have armor.

Good luck with the grind!

ericperez18.png