ShaqFu: the ultra meme

I suppose this game has become an ultra meme over the years. I'm glad to see its releasing with a DLC pack. Why not just have it included and add to the base game price? Stupid.

Speaking of the DLC...BarackFu? If you get to play as Barack Obama, this game just went from awesome to epic. American politics is transcending memes at this point. It's going into its own category soon.

What does everybody think of all this?

Edit: ah, well, at least it's not a shitty fighting game this time around. The story is absolutely ludicrous, but it is a beat-em-up side scroller.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

Just now, Phil said:

That's hilarious. Is that a legit drink or did you make labels?

It's legit, but I think it's defunct now. The first time I had one was about 6 years ago... most recently I've seen one was 3 years ago. 

The line was called Soda Shaq, and they were cream soda flavors. It was by the company that does Arizona Tea.

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

That's hilarious. Is that a legit drink or did you make labels?

Soda Shaq is definitely still made somewhere, a few of the candy shops around me still carry a few flavors. Always good for a laugh.

Also, I'll be enjoying the game for free due to the NBA Playgrounds on Switch crap a while back, but there's Obama DLC for it? Shit, I guess I will have to spend some money then, that sounds awesome. Now we just need Trump as the boss for the Obama DLC, maybe make him an unlockable playable character by entering the code "cofefe" even. There's so many good jokes for this.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...