Possible June 30th 2018 Shutdown Date

POEman553

I noticed that an arm with 3 walls around it is perfect for any damage dealt by vehicles and not roaming units. The only time the arm got destroyed is with an unlucky bombardement (high amount) from hawks and pesky roaming minions (but you should kill them). 

But I still used the same strategy as the others, first I get 3 rift barrels AND the manual repair tool (since it is really handy for maintaing your tank). -> Summoning tank -> probably anti air cannon-> arm/cannon. 

Should lend you the win easily.

I just logged in this morning to Starhawk and was greeted with this message: : Unable to connect to online servers. Some features will be unavailable until you connect." Considering I got the last MP trophy just last night, holy shit I cut that close. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Afro_Gear said:

I just logged in this morning to Starhawk and was greeted with this message: : Unable to connect to online servers. Some features will be unavailable until you connect." Considering I got the last MP trophy just last night, holy shit I cut that close. 

EDIT: Yes you did, congrats. .

Edited by Potent_Delusions

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Actually, no you didn't i''m afraid.

You're missing "Annoying Little Fly :bronze:" which requires you to be on the server as it says to kill a "PLAYER" rather than "enemy" and requires it to be done on a human opponent.

You should do your research, buddy. "Kill a player flying a Vulture pack by ramming them with your Hawk.

This can be achieved in any mode of the game (campaign, prospector or multiplayer)

I got this trophy easily during the single player by just ramming enemies with Vulture packs (jetpacks)

Your other option is to have two controllers and find a boosting partner that also has two controllers. Create a game with a 4 players Max and Minimum and each of you sign in two accounts. Trade getting the trophy."

Just now, Afro_Gear said:

You should do your research, buddy. "Kill a player flying a Vulture pack by ramming them with your Hawk.

This can be achieved in any mode of the game (campaign, prospector or multiplayer)

I got this trophy easily during the single player by just ramming enemies with Vulture packs (jetpacks)

Your other option is to have two controllers and find a boosting partner that also has two controllers. Create a game with a 4 players Max and Minimum and each of you sign in two accounts. Trade getting the trophy."

I did my research, the guide for it was just really shoddy and I assumed it could be wrong. Hell, it doesn't even tell you where most of the pick-ups are for the misc trophies and doesn't get the patch number right for the Mercenary SP glitch. Plus, I was informed by someone that it had to be done in MP as he couldn't get it elsewhere, although for your sake I hope it does pop in the SP. Let us know how it goes.

Just now, Potent_Delusions said:

I did my research, the guide for it was just really shoddy and I assumed it could be wrong. Hell, it doesn't even tell you where most of the pick-ups are for the misc trophies and doesn't get the patch number right for the Mercenary SP glitch. Plus, I was informed by someone that it had to be done in MP as he couldn't get it elsewhere, although for your sake I hope it does pop in the SP. Let us know how it goes.

Proof: 

17 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

You must think I'm getting on at you here or something, but:

I believe "Minor miscalculation" is not possible in the SP. The enemies don't drop mines there, and the russian trophy guide agrees. Sergen and Sinthoras, two of my friends who did the SP, also say that this is the case.

I really do hope you can get it done and please let us know if you're able to get it done. 

• 3 months later...