Some trophies bugged?

CapnNemo12

I have completed the game now so I'm in the clean up phase. It seems to me that some of the trophies are bugged for me like, Golem Enthusiast and Rage Against the Golems. 

I have cleared the Golem dungeon more then enough for both of them already and i haven't had the trophies yet. Haven't tried the other dungeons similar trophies yet so not sure if they are broken as well.

Is anyone else having the same problem as me?

• Like 1

I am also having that problem. I cleared the first two dungeons and wanted to take care of the kill golem enemies and reach the 3rd floor 10 times before moving on, but I have spent at least 6 hours running the Golem dungeon and have reached the final boss room more than 20 times. I have also killed between 150 to 200 enemies every run, so I should be at nearly 2000 golem enemies by now and still nothing. I do see that two people have received the trophies so there must be some way to trigger them, but I am not sure how. I have made sure to 100% every floor every run as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eGEORGE_ said:

Could it be a case where you have to kill 1000 before clearing the boss?

Yeah that's what i was thinking as well. Either it's bugged or you need to do it when the boss is still alive since you can't replay a boss either.

Can you make a parallel save with a new game or do you need to reset the entire game? don't really want to lose my progress if I don't have to :/

2 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

I don't think this game is tracking trophy progress very well.
I am stuck on the trophies for 100 coins, 40 cheap items, 1000 enemies(first 3 dungeons), 20 visitors leaving your shop, and Scammer.

That's what I was thinking as well. Such a shame, i really liked the game and wanted the plat, hope they fix it soon.

There was a bug fix today or yesterday but i guess trophy fixes wasn't apart of that.

The dungeons appear to glitch a bit when you teleport out and back in. The whole map reveals and I'm not sure if that's intentional.  Could be worth testing whether using the warp mirror (the one that let's you return) stops the counters... If I finish the game tonight, I'll create a new file and see if I can pop the level 3 enthusiast and kills trophies on the golems.

54 minutes ago, eGEORGE_ said:

The dungeons appear to glitch a bit when you teleport out and back in. The whole map reveals and I'm not sure if that's intentional.  Could be worth testing whether using the warp mirror (the one that let's you return) stops the counters... If I finish the game tonight, I'll create a new file and see if I can pop the level 3 enthusiast and kills trophies on the golems.

That sounds like something worth trying I think, I used both methods when i did the "reach floor 3" thing but nothing seemed to work. This still doesn't explain all the other bugged trophies though :/ 

I was able to get Scammer and Naive by doing them over two days without going back into a dungeon.   Ive finished the game and missed most of the cumulative trophies mentioned in this thread. I think entering the dungeons could be resetting the counters. 

For scammer I set everything in my shop to the max price so every product would receive the overvalued reaction. I got about 30 reactions in one day, slept and immediately reopened the shop and it unlocked after a few more reactions. I did naive with by farming many stacks of jelly and selling them all for 1 and it popped. I made sure to have enough material saved up to where I wouldn't have to go back into a dungeon to farm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eGEORGE_ said:

I was able to get Scammer and Naive by doing them over two days without going back into a dungeon.   Ive finished the game and missed most of the cumulative trophies mentioned in this thread. I think entering the dungeons could be resetting the counters. 

For scammer I set everything in my shop to the max price so every product would receive the overvalued reaction. I got about 30 reactions in one day, slept and immediately reopened the shop and it unlocked after a few more reactions. I did naive with by farming many stacks of jelly and selling them all for 1 and it popped. I made sure to have enough material saved up to where I wouldn't have to go back into a dungeon to farm.

That did it and worked for Distracted Merchant too. 

Distracted Merchant is when people pick up items and wait in line to pay but walk out because you don't take their money for the sale. 

49 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

That did it and worked for Distracted Merchant too. 

Distracted Merchant is when people pick up items and wait in line to pay but walk out because you don't take their money for the sale. 

Great glad that helped. I also got distracted merchant but forgot to mention it.  I just put out 20 $1 jellies and didn't instance into a dungeon until it popped.

I have some other ideas about working around the glitches... It looks like you can get money to drop from trees without progressing the day/night cycle.  I'm thinking you can do that in one sitting by going tree to tree until you get to 100.

Also the only guy that appears to have gotten the cumulative trophies legit appear to have not gotten the perfect boss fight trophies.  Perhaps quitting multiple times  on the bosses to retry for perfect resets the counters... I'm thinking the best work around may be to do a run without ever using the emblem to port and never quitting while inside of a dungeon.  Instead just always use the mirror to return and save your progress or take a death. (I was quitting on deaths to ensure I got the less than 40 deaths and speed run trophy)

I don't know if you guys have tried this, or if it will help anyone, but for the "Enthusiast" trophies I completed at least 10 runs to the third floor in one sitting. Didn't quit the game, didn't pause, just plowed thru them all. For some reason the Golem Dungeon took WAY more than 10, but everything else seemed fine.

"Rage Against the Golems" does not need to be gotten before the the Golem boss (got it after final boss). I'm assuming the same for the other kill related trophies.

As for "Really?!?", do it during the day. I could have sworn I read something in the game that hints at the birds leaving coins in the trees, so you could watch which tree they land on and then go ham on it. EDIT: Ok, it was in the manual that was given to kickstarter backers that said that.

I know these trophy glitches are annoying (graphical glitches are pretty bad at times too), and the game seems to have a problem keeping track of stuff but all I really did was kept at it.

Edited by KamiAmaya

11 hours ago, KamiAmaya said:

I don't know if you guys have tried this, or if it will help anyone, but for the "Enthusiast" trophies I completed at least 10 runs to the third floor in one sitting. Didn't quit the game, didn't pause, just plowed thru them all. For some reason the Golem Dungeon took WAY more than 10, but everything else seemed fine.

"Rage Against the Golems" does not need to be gotten before the the Golem boss (got it after final boss). I'm assuming the same for the other kill related trophies.

As for "Really?!?", do it during the day. I could have sworn I read something in the game that hints at the birds leaving coins in the trees, so you could watch which tree they land on and then go ham on it.

I know these trophy glitches are annoying (graphical glitches are pretty bad at times too), and the game seems to have a problem keeping track of stuff but all I really did was kept at it.

Just having no luck on this at all. I did at least thirty golem runs in a row without a pause and nothing. I did trigger Rage Against the Golems at least, but not the Enthusiast.

• Like 1

On the subject of the kills related trophies:
During the Tech Dungeon, there's a cathode tube? looking enemy that will respawn any other enemy in the room that you kill. I got lucky by getting it in a room (with two other enemies) with a secret room below and some platforms on the side of the room I could roll over to and snipe enemies with the bow. If I accidentally hit the cathode guy, I could fall to the secret room then climb back up and he would have full health.

I wish I would have saved video of it, but I forgot and had to quit the game (graphical errors caused the mobs to disappear). I also noticed that when I quit and came back to the game, I had to rack up the 1k kills again for the Tech kill trophy to pop. This makes me worry that the 10k kills is going to have to be done in one sitting.

Here's another example, and how I actually got the trophy. The good thing about this room is the small blob dies in one hit, and you could leave the room at anytime should you need to clean out your inventory. 1k kills took ~40 minutes. If you're running the tech dungeon, look for similar rooms.

Did my last 7,5k kills for the 10k kills trophy in exactly the place you show in your video.

I can confirm that you have to do all kill related trophies in one sitting.

That means: Do not close the game or leave to main menu. And hope, that you cause no bug that forces you to close the game.

I left the console running

overnight.

7,5k kills took me around 3,5 hours. You can just stand in one place and kill the slime the tower spawns over and over with one hit. I used the spear for it. With the spear you don‘t hit the tower accidentialy and you need no secret room below.

I kept counting so that I had a feeling for how much I have killed already. 

Edited by lcerage

I was able to suspend the app in ps4's  rest mode and it kept tracking my kills in that farm spot. I did about 2k, went to bed, and then finished it up the next morning.

IIRC, I was getting about 30 kills per minute so you can expect to spend about 5-6 hours on this. And like Icerage said, if you get a crash it'll reset the counter.

Not all of them in one single big session. But every time you close the game all counters reset and you have to start from scratch again for each trophy. So to get the 10k kill trophy you have to kill 10k in one session without closing the game. For the 100 coins from trees another session if you like, and so on.

I don‘t know if it is meant to be like that. I think it is a bug, but i‘m not sure.

Toughest trophy is imho the 10k kills trophy atm, cause it is the most time consuming one and sometimes you are just stuck cause of another bug which forces you to restart the game and then you will lose all your progress for the 10k. 

Edited by lcerage

Killed 1300+ in one sitting and still dint get the trophy (Mech)

same with the visiting 3 floor 10 times (Mech)

Crafting trophie same crafted every big sword in one sitting still no troph

ZnrzyS5.jpg?1Killed 1300+ in one sitting and still dint get the trophy (Mech)

same with the visiting 3 floor 10 times (Mech)

Crafting trophie same crafted every big sword in one sitting still no trophy

Edited by Chidori_93
add a Pic

• 1 month later...

Small Update

With the new patch on steam yesterday, i emailed the team again to see if the Console versions will have any trophy fixes as it didnt say anything about them in the update notes on steam and got this response:

vcyR1Bx.png

Not sure which ones will be updated. But hopefully this will encourage people (and myself) back into the game :P

• Like 1