Best of E3 PSN SALE (NA).

angelgrievous

5 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

I wish Danganronpa v3 was just SLIGHTLY cheaper...

I was thinking the same thing for this game and Persona 4: Dancing All Night. If either get to that magical 50% off, that's when I'll be getting them. I think we may see Danganronpa 3 discounted like that before the end of the year.

Only thing I picked up was Last Day of June.

Edited by eigen-space

On 6/12/2018 at 9:45 PM, trophyhuntin749 said:

How does just cause 3 play I heard it didnt run well on ps4 on launch but curious cause 5 dollars is not a bad price

i loved it. it isn't good as 2 but for 5$ you'll definitely get your money's worth (season pass will make the game super easy). i gotta go through the site and i think i might have to kick hitman absolution to the curb for now (the month of recovery is over) think i'm ready to go full gaming again ever since the seizure incident not sure what caused it maybe i got overheated first time in my life that happened.

Yakuza 0 (ps4) this one unfortunately will be played as one of those long term games (dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends is on tap again).

life is strange: before the storm (ps4) getting the deluxe edition. this game will be the revival.

persona 4: dancing all night (vita) 

Rock Of Ages 2: Bigger and Boulder (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2

18 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i loved it. it isn't good as 2 but for 5$ you'll definitely get your money's worth (season pass will make the game super easy). i gotta go through the site and i think i might have to kick hitman absolution to the curb for now (the month of recovery is over) think i'm ready to go full gaming again ever since the seizure incident not sure what caused it maybe i got overheated first time in my life that happened.

Yakuza 0 (ps4) this one unfortunately will be played as one of those long term games (dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends is on tap again).

life is strange: before the storm (ps4) getting the deluxe edition. this game will be the revival.

persona 4: dancing all night (vita) 

Rock Of Ages 2: Bigger and Boulder (ps4)

Thanks for the reply I did end up buying it and the frame drops have not really bothered me and I am loving every second of it, sorry to hear about your seizure stay in good health and hope you can continue to trophy hunt with us all