angelgrievous

Best of E3 PSN SALE (NA).

32 posts in this topic

Wow lately the US store has been throwing sales for a lot of titles I'd really like. HZD complete edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20YC, Dark Souls III.. time to make a US account xD

Attention:

Zombie vikings is free again thru live.playstation Quests, extreme limited quantity, and some other goodies.

5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Attention:

Zombie vikings is free again thru live.playstation Quests, extreme limited quantity, and some other goodies.

Tells me already no more prizes left.

^ Damn that was fast. I redeemed 4 minutes ago.

4 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Tells me already no more prizes left.

It says check tomorrow at 10am PT for another chance, then it was really Extremely limited.

I was even trying to access psn store right now and i can't, a lot of traffic it seems.

15 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Wow lately the US store has been throwing sales for a lot of titles I'd really like. HZD complete edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20YC, Dark Souls III.. time to make a US account xD

You absolutely should. There are certain prices where the EU store is not getting close, even if you don' have PS+ on that account.

E.g. The Order 1886 ($4.99) or Until Dawn ($5.99). (non PS+ prices)

Personally, I'll be getting Until Dawn. :)

6 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

^ Damn that was fast. I redeemed 4 minutes ago.

Grrrr.... you took the last one! 😝

Regarding the sale there are a couple of games I’m eyeing, but I only have $6 in my wallet and I don’t know if I have the Just Cause 3 dlc. I’d rather go with that if I don’t.

Also, 12-month subscriptions for PS Plus are $49.99 from June 8th through June 18th.

31 minutes ago, gostamuito said:

I just want a 20% coupon to get HZD...

Well, great choice,  i could get it on physical but that discount you mention could make me finally jump to that BF1/T2 ea bundle :)

Own most. Half tempted to get Origins but behind as is on games I need to play through so i'll probably wait for a deeper drop for it.

Maybe we'll also have a flash sale on Friday, so I'll hold on until then since I've got a 20% off code, although it may have expired lol.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai

2 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

aw dammit :o No eu? 

I think EU got a much larger Days of Play offer than NA did...

Happy for Battle Chasers at $8 CAD, but would have liked a few more indies... Still waiting for Night in the Woods, Everything or Patapon Remastered...

Chances Origins gold edition drops lower at some point this summer? I’m tempted to get it now. Think $4 is wort t for the Order 1886, but I’m not sure if I could get Origins cheaper later.

3 minutes ago, Howling-Lady said:

Chances Origins gold edition drops lower at some point this summer? I’m tempted to get it now. Think $4 is wort t for the Order 1886, but I’m not sure if I could get Origins cheaper later.

it will only be cheaper a few days after you buy it.  /s

Edited by angelgrievous
sarcasm

3 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

it will only be cheaper a few days after you buy it.  /s

I’m gonna go ahead and get it. Hopefully I won’t regret it like I regret the physical copy of the standard version I bought a few days ago and will be returning it now.

29 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

aw dammit :o No eu? 

US residents only I am afraid... 😭

If I had a Vita, I would buy every single game on sale for it. Lol.

1 hour ago, K_Groove_NL said:

US residents only I am afraid... 1f62d.png

TRAITORS!!!

3 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

The NA store seems *snip*

Xcom 2 war of the chosen is up for 23.99 and something called Shadow Tactics: Blades of the shogun (19.99) were left off their list. Xcom dlc being the main thing since its up on plus. Idk about ps3 but I doubt theres much for sale not listed considering support is dropping off.

Edited by Not_like_therest

8 minutes ago, Not_like_therest said:

Xcom 2 war of the chosen is up for 23.99 and something called Shadow Tactics: Blades of the shogun (19.99) were left off their list. Xcom dlc being the main thing since its up on plus. Idk about ps3 but I doubt theres much for sale not listed considering support is dropping off.

Thanks, I'll update the OP.

Don’t know if this counts but call of duty black ops 3 is free for plus members, this was announced at E3. It will be available for a full month just like regular plus titles.