Any way to unlock all without online?

Typically when a game with multiplayer trophies gets the servers shut down it is considered an unobtainable platinum.

This thread has lists of games with servers upcoming/current shutdowns along with few games with that has trophies still obtainable after server shutdown.

20 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

i don' care about the trophies, i know how to boost them. But unlocking all cars and custom parts are a very long task even than boosting lvl 40. As far i know, it can be unlocked only in online mode.

If that's the case than hurry to get it. Once the servers down, it's unreachable

i have all online trophies. i want the cars and customizable parts. Nevermind, i'm with 2 joysticks in process to unlock it all.

But man, who the hell can allow this shit? i mean, only online to unlock game content? now i know why they don't release any more games of this franchise. and that's a pity because it's one of the best arcade racing games ever.

Edited by AN0n1m8

50 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

With 2 joysticks, start a custom private game and do all the part challenges, vehicle by vehicle. There are 39 in total, excluding dlc. It's easy, except for wrecking rivals if you aren't in a bike or quad.

You could always set the opponent to be a bike, let it accelerate with a coin inserted in the R2 trigger or with rubberband. Then you hit it with your vehicle or kick the biker. Best track is "Retail Therapy" at the start of the race because of the trees. It's also good for the drifts. For air time use any Skyline track, especially "Falling Down". Of course each race lasts like 10 seconds so you could only one wreck and some drift/air time, but you keep repeating and betting and you could increase the experience points thanks to the multipliers. DLC vehicles have no Part Challenges.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

What do you unlock after level 50?  I'm going to try and get some tier 3 vehicles like the racing truck and muscle car. I found it is easier to get wrecks with the perk that makes wrecks more effective. Then the falling down slow first jump glitch will get the air points and then just drift everywhere for drift points.

• Like 1