wow im enjoying the creativity of this game

delfierro006

This is a game should be a example how games should be about ; im so impress by this game un believable. Its like mario and metroid game genre together if you have not try this game I recommend it. In addition its mazes and puzzles are difficult and frustrating but once u attain them ; it turns to satisfaction.

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased this a few weeks ago and just started it today on my lunch break (thanks to for the recommendation). I'm really enjoying the game so far. I'll report back when i've had a chance to put some more time into it.

Edit:

Well, the game is quite fun albeit a little challenging. The combat isn't too bad once you get used to it but, a few arenas (especially a couple boss fights) get very difficult fast. You must become a master of timing and utilize your dodge-roll technique. It also really helps to get good at comboing since you can juggle most any enemy; this really maximizes damage.

The platforming sequences, for the orbs, is unbelievable! I really struggled with a couple of them :|  I've finished the game on normal and am running through it on Hard now... so far the only noticeable difference is you can't get hit more than 3 times or it's "lights out". Since you are already seasoned in combat the first several levels have been quite easy. We'll see once I get to the parts that I struggled with on normal, haha.

Overall, this is a really fun game with catchy music and the story is pretty funny.

Edited by bmj14772

• 4 weeks later...