Console updates (future)

Titanomachy_75

6 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It would be a great feature to add. Deleting 0% games is simply not enough. Especially when most games give you a trophy in the first 10 minutes.

I was thinking the same thing ... Some games you start up and POP ... I may hate this game in teh next 5 mins and wont touch it again!! But, now im stuck with a game that has a 1% or so attached to my profile! Its not fair we need to get this up and running!!

Deleting would never come. Its almost as bad as the asking for name change. Just hide it. No one but yourself will see it. Of course Psnp might show you have a hidden game with the "H" but that is Psnp issue. Most people probably wont even bother to look at your PSN profile page. Most gamers are too busy playing games than scan a profile. And theres been numerous threads/topics about deleting. Or did you mean wanted features for the future? Which Im pretty sure i read over a dozen of these threads....:/

7 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Deleting would never come. Its almost as bad as the asking for name change. Just hide it. No one but yourself will see it. Of course Psnp might show you have a hidden game with the "H" but that is Psnp issue. Most people probably wont even bother to look at your PSN profile page. Most gamers are too busy playing games than scan a profile. And theres been numerous threads/topics about deleting. Or did you mean wanted features for the future? Which Im pretty sure i read over a dozen of these threads....:/

If I hide the game will my Game % change? 

50 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

how I do that ... says only can hide 0% games?  confused  lol

You do it on your console (PS3, PS4 or on the Vita). You can see instructions for each on the following topic:

Note: The topic talks about being flagged and disappearing/reappearing on the leaderboards but that's only if it's found out that you have a game with trophies that were unlocked in an impossible way (ex: unlocking the beat the second level trophy before unlocking the beat the first level trophy) unless you used methods like CFW, editing timestamps, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

You do it on your console (PS3, PS4 or on the Vita). You can see instructions for each on the following topic:

Note: The topic talks about being flagged and disappearing/reappearing on the leaderboards but that's only if it's found out that you have a game with trophies that were unlocked in an impossible way (ex: unlocking the beat the second level trophy before unlocking the beat the first level trophy) unless you used methods like CFW, editing timestamps, etc.

Thanks found it on the web but thanks anyways ... :)

Personally I like that people can't hide games. Don't know why I just like being nosey I think. I've never really considered what my profile looks like to others too much, doubt many will ever see it. I use trophies as memories of games as much as additional challenges, and I like to remember that crap game I should never touch again too. 

• 1 month later...