GTA V Trophies not unlocking.

Cammy

This is very frustrating. I recently collected all 50 spaceship parts which took around 3 hours. After I delivered the last one and got the special car you get for getting them all, the trophy did not unlock. I looked it up and basically it said there's nothing I can do. I didn't make a save beforehand so it looks like I'm finished. Apparently this happens with other trophies on the game as well. Someone please help? 

have you tried looking at stats on r* social club?...unsync then sync your psn account to see your current stats that have registered...you might be f**ked though...i would suggest to just keep playing...the trophies are weird...random suggestion : sometimes trophies ding while going from sp to mp and vice versa...worth a shot?...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

GTA 5 is an amazing game, but sadly, the trophies are incredibly bugged. I hate the fact that I look into my profile and I see To Live and Die in Los Santos before The Government Gimps and The Big One simply because they wouldn't unlock the first time I beat it, and no I didn't use cheats or mission skips.