Rumor: Rayman Legends on Vita

Lady Lilith

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/22/rayman-legends-on-playstation-vita-listed-by-spanish-retailer-given-august-29th-release-date/

raymanlegendsscreenshot2.jpg

Originally planned for a February 2013 release date exclusively on the Wii U, Ubisoft decided to delay Rayman Legends to September 2013 so that they could bring the game to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

At the time, no mention was made about Rayman Legends also arriving on the PlayStation Vita, just like what they did with Rayman Origins, but if a listing by Spanish retailer FNAC is true, we’ll be seeing it on the handheld August 29th:

raymanlegendspsvitalisting.png

In the past, FNAC has accurately posted about the Jak & Daxter Collectionon PlayStation Vita, as well as The Last of Us delay, so there is some weight behind this listing, but we’ll have to wait and see if Ubisoft confirms the Vita version to see if it’s true or not.

Very cool if true.  I've really been enjoying my Vita as of late.

Rayman Origins was fantastic on the vita, I will totally get Legends on vita if it gets ported

Exactly. Rayman Origins played and looked fantastic on the Vita so there is no reason not to port this one over too. I had more fun playing the Vita version than the console one.

Parker

I've been meaning to pick up Origins for the Vita, I originally played it on the Xbox, and I hope this is true because I would happily pick up both on the Vita. Origins was an amazing game and I have high hopes for the sequel, we need more games of this quality on the Vita (especially in physical form).